Total focus + fiery embrace

Brutal Justice

I’m not sure if it’s a bug or a feature but it appears that only the scrapper version of total focus inherits the damage proc from fiery embrace.  

I know for sure my tank doesn’t get any added damage on total focus and it’s not listed under the power description.  If it’s working as intended then that’s a bit of a bummer.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Guardian survivor

4 minutes ago, Brutal Justice said:

I’m not sure if it’s a bug or a feature but it appears that only the scrapper version of total focus inherits the damage proc from fiery embrace.  

I know for sure my tank doesn’t get any added damage on total focus and it’s not listed under the power description.  If it’s working as intended then that’s a bit of a bummer.

Good catch, youre right. Brutes and Tanks are missing the effect

• Thumbs Up 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

7 hours ago, Bopper said:

Good catch, youre right. Brutes and Tanks are missing the effect

If Brutes and Tankers (get it right, AI) are bugged, then I can’t wait to see what my Rad/Fire Brute and Fire/Dark Tanker look like once this issue is corrected.

Edited by Myrmidon
Spelling is off while drinking Tullamore Dew.

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

5 hours ago, Myrmidon said:

If Brutes and Tankers (get it right, AI) are bugged, then I can’t wait to see what my Rad/Fire Brute and Fire/Dark Tanker look like once this issue is corrected.

This flag lives in every single attack, so it's specific to Total Focus in this case.

Which is why Fiery Embrace is a menace to upkeep.

• Like 1