Day job locations indicator icon missing

Night

The locations which offer a day job for logging out in them no longer seem to have an icon indicating such. I think it's a recent bug in the recent patches. Beforehand when you entered a day job location, you had an icon pop up under your health bar along your active powers indicating that (and with information about, if you right-clicked it and checked its info) logging out here will reward you with a specific day job badge, but now it's missing.

I've been checking day job locations over the last week or so and have noticed this occurring intermittently. It seems to happen more often if I am in an area with several nearby day jobs (like the area near the base portal in Mercy Island) and I go from one day job area to the next in succession. Often after doing so, I would notice that a day job icon that should be appearing, wasn't. I seemed to be able to reliably fix it by exiting all nearby day job areas for perhaps 15-20 seconds, and then returning, but I only knew to do this because I knew there should be a day job available there.

If I enter RWZ thru my base porter, long range teleporter, or a Vanguard outpost there is no day job icon inside the RWZ Vanguard base. The hospital day job doesn't even appear in the Vanguard base hospital. BUT if I exit the Vanguard base into RWZ and re-enter the Vanguard base then both icons appear as/when they should. I have done this on multiple characters multiple times over multiple server restarts and it has been the same for at least a month now.