Essence Transfer

Wavicle

Double check your combat logs.  I checked on a Peacebringer and Warshade and was seeing the Chance to Heal proc fire in all forms, both normal and superior variants.  It's a very minor heal and only has a 12% activation rate but it can fire on all your offensive powers in any form, not just the power it's slotted in.

639245961_EssenceTransferProc1.PNG.847d17dc803da17cf0ee16e35e0c1fda.PNG

1167889353_EssenceTransferProc2.PNG.fcfffbf578905de7338637261d5846ae.PNG

1943628332_EssenceTransferProc4.PNG.33b70ca100f998ed3be1660001c6c653.PNG

1760819245_EssenceTransferProc5.PNG.c8daface468b2720681fd0ab5f50adb6.PNG

Edited by ZorkNemesis

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

That is so weird.

I did check my combat logs, Healing Received and Healing Delivered are both enabled and I see other heals such as Stygian Circle, but I definitely do not see any Essence Transfer, though I see from your images that it SHOULD be working. So what is going on?

At one point I had it slotted in Dark Extraction and I theorized that perhaps it was trying to heal the Pet which obviously wouldn't work, so I switched into Unchain Essence and it still isn't working.

Something is wrong and I don't know what. It is definitely not working for me.

9 minutes ago, Wavicle said:

That is so weird.

I did check my combat logs, Healing Received and Healing Delivered are both enabled and I see other heals such as Stygian Circle, but I definitely do not see any Essence Transfer, though I see from your images that it SHOULD be working. So what is going on?

At one point I had it slotted in Dark Extraction and I theorized that perhaps it was trying to heal the Pet which obviously wouldn't work, so I switched into Unchain Essence and it still isn't working.

Something is wrong and I don't know what. It is definitely not working for me.

When you start a new map, are you using the power the ATO is slotted in? I believe you need to activate the power once to activate the global bonus and it should work after that until you load into a new map

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

The periodic heals don't make much of a difference.  They're nice but they won't save your life, much like how Panacea or Power Transfer won't either.  Still worth using for the set bonuses; three slots of it in two powers is a great way to add 20% recharge at level 50 or fully slot it for a 5% melee/range defense.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

5 hours ago, Wavicle said:

Well, that might explain it, sort of, except it still wasn't working even after using Dark Extraction, but if that does explain it then it should work if I switch it into something I use more frequently. Thanks, I'll try that.

Perhaps it was firing off on the extracted essence

11 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

The periodic heals don't make much of a difference.  They're nice but they won't save your life, much like how Panacea or Power Transfer won't either.  Still worth using for the set bonuses; three slots of it in two powers is a great way to add 20% recharge at level 50 or fully slot it for a 5% melee/range defense.

Yea, but that sucks, because the Brute Regen/End Discount piece and BOTH Tanker pieces are quite good.