good afk farm for rad/fire brute

Snarky

For AFK farming you can use mine: #38973. The enemies have quickness so they will gather quicker. It'll auto-kick you after 10 minutes which makes resetting easier. You'll make 30 mil an hour. With 3 AFK farmers you're lookin at 90 mil an hour. Which works out to 720 mil a day for your average 8 hour workday.

That said, and speaking as a full-time writer, 10 minute intervals are too short to be able to focus on the work. You're probably better off using one of Brigg's cave maps such as #2551. If you use Brigg's map, then park your characters at the intersections with pink dots for 30 mins each.

image.png.d0c3b210d6cc56fecdd8e107718e8014.png

You'll earn less. But you'll be able to focus on your work more.

Although honestly, and this might be different for you, but I never AFK farm when writing. I need to be fully absorbed in the work in order to "flow". Constantly being pulled out to reset AFK farms ruins that flow state.

• Thumbs Up 1

My Stuff:

fite.gif.ce19610126405e6ea9b52b4cfa50e02b.gif Fightclub PvP Discord (Melee PvP tournaments, builds, and beta testing)

Clipboard01.gif.9d6ba27a7be03b73a450be0965263fd2.gif Influence Farming Guide (General guide to farming, with maps and builds)

Have two accounts. One farmer one healer. Jump in to separate ouro missions, one level 10 or below and one at level 50. Go to the NE section of Mercy Island where Legacy Chain spawn infinitely. Plop farmer down with AoE attack on auto in mob spawn. Plant healer nearby for heals on auto. Never need to reset, but cheesy xp.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2021 at 11:11 AM, Snarky said:

i am going to start putting my lazy comp to work while i write (or struggle with writers block more factually) the great american vampire novel.

What is a good AFK farm for a Rd/fire brute?

Thanks

You should shoot for writing the Great Nauruan Vampire Novel, then work your way up to the Great Palauan Vampire Novel, then Liechtenstein, Tonga, Iceland and so on, until America is ready for it.

• Haha 1

Those of you who continue to profess a belief in the Users will receive the standard, substandard training which will result in your eventual elimination.
That will be all.

Hi guys, first apologies for a small hijack of this thread but my probs are based on the info given above, thanks.

So I have two farmers, not super tricked out but okay as I farm for myself to support new alts.

I have a Rad/Fire and a Spines/Fire standard builds.

My first problem is same for both alts, when in mish using the examples above and parked up at the indicated spots I miss half the passing patrols as my agro area just seems too small to cover the intersections!

I must be doing it wrong somehow as AFK is just not working. I get a few of the mobs but I assumed the point was to get them all?

Is there a map that has smaller intersections and patrol paths that take all mobs through the spot or spots?

Maybe I should be parking up not in the middle of the junction but to one side?

Secondly what power should I have on auto-fire on the two alts. I currently use Burn for that on both.

Hovever that leaves the Rad side of the Rad/Fire alt redundant and so much slower to defeat mobs.

The other alt, Spines/Fire, has Burn on auto and Spines toggled on so at least both sides are doing some work and it definately defeats the mobs faster.

I am assuming that incarnate powers and stuff like hasten et cetera are just not used?

Thanks for any/all info guidance you can give me to help me maximise my AFKing.👍