Terror Volta's Something Wicked Sundays

TraumaTrain

How about the tragic tale of Ace McKnight?

We'll start with Willy Wheeler in Cap au Diable. That will get you the Paragon of Vice badge and introduce us to Ace.

Then we'll do Captain Mako's patron pool arc which will get the Bloodletter badge and a respect token, and we'll see the end of poor Ace McKnight.

We'll run it all through Ouroboros.

You absolutely MUST be Villain or Rogue alignment for this. For Willy Wheeler, you must be level 15+, and for Mako you must be level 35+.

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Thumbs Up 1

Something Wicked Sunday, April 3

Through Ouroboros, we'll play through Scirocco's first two arcs. That's his patron unlock arc and the next one.

Must be Villain or Rogue alignment and level 35+ for the first arc. And level 40+ for the second.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later

Something Something Something, April 10

Action: fight Sunstorm! fight the Vindicators!

Alignments: Villain, Rogue, or Vigilante

Level: 1+ (contact is 45+ if you want to be closer to actual story arc levels)

11 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Something Something Something, April 10

Action: fight Sunstorm! fight the Vindicators!

Alignments: Villain, Rogue, or Vigilante

Level: 1+ (contact is 45+ if you want to be closer to actual story arc levels)

How long is this? I have my first in-person book club tomorrow, and have to make butter chicken prior. I want to see if I have enough time to do it all 😂

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Nothing official for tomorrow, April 17th. It's Easter... do your Easter things.

That being said, I will be on and doing some red side stuff with TV. Probably some Ouroboros badging. If you are around and want to join, great!

I wish I could! I blew off work most of yesterday and have to catch up today. No Easter things here with grown kids... no more Easter baskets or egg hunts. 😄 But I do have to be responsible today to meet my weekly target. Have fun!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sunday, April 24th

Tavish Bell story arcs. He's a 45-50 contact in Grandville. We'll do him as normal, so..... any level is okay, and Villains, Rogues, and Vigilantes are good to go.

Tavish has two story arcs we'll hammer through. We'll fight Synapse and Mynx and couple times and get the Demon Slayer badge. Good stuff!

If the Arachnos Flyer shows up while we're playing, we can take that down too! Heat Seeker badge and 6 lovely merits.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Sunday, April 24th

Tavish Bell story arcs. He's a 45-50 contact in Grandville. We'll do him as normal, so..... any level is okay, and Villains, Rogues, and Vigilantes are good to go.

Tavish has two story arcs we'll hammer through. We'll fight Synapse and Mynx and couple times and get the Demon Slayer badge. Good stuff!

If the Arachnos Flyer shows up while we're playing, we can take that down too! Heat Seeker badge and 6 lovely merits.

I forget, you run these at the same time we do Theme Team Saturdays, right?

• Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

8 minutes ago, TraumaTrain said:

Yep! Noon EST.

Thank you. I will tag along for some redside fun tomorrow morning 😄 

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

1 hour ago, Burnt Umber said:

Hmm, interesting!  How does that alignment mission work?  Does it change my own alignment or just the mission holders?

I'll be there all the same, just trying to decide who to bring.

For each tip mission you participate in, you'll advance your Rogue alignment bar one step. Once it's full (ten), you'll Get a morality mission.

Tips will count for you no matter who the owner is, but you'll have to get your own morality mission for alignment change.

When you do your morality mission, you will have the option to actually change your alignment, or leave it as is. Regardless, you'll get a cool 40 merits for completing it.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 12:07 PM, Burnt Umber said:

And it looks like RL has intervened. I'll try to hop on in a bit if I can, but I think I have to miss this one.

Glad you were able to make at least part of it! I always enjoy your participation, Umber.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
2 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

Tarikoss is the villain WST, so we could do one of those, and the subsequent zombie invasion. And then.... whatever strikes our fancy. 

Sounds like a good plan. Meet up in Cap if you would like to participate.

• Like 4

Let's start something new. Terror Volta is getting a bit long in tooth and wants to go into semi-retirement. So he is entrusting Something Wicked Sunday with a new guy.

I'm rolling up a new dude named Souvenir. He'll be either a scrapper, or a brute, or maybe a sentinel. And he's going to begin SWS tomorrow, 5/22/22, breaking out of the Zig.

Souvenir will be level 1, but no one else needs be if you don't want to. As usual, you can be any level and Villain, Rogue, or Vigilante alignment to join the team. Souvenir is going to go through all of the content red side, one SWS at a time. He will often need to pause his XP earnings to hit all of the contacts, but he's okay with that.

If you want to start from scratch and do a completionist run of red side, join me in the Zig. If you just want to enjoy the villainous content, join me in Mercy once I spring myself from prison.

Noon EST as usual. Indomitable server as usual. 

• Thumbs Up 1