One way to gain the power of flight (cartoon)

RikOz

We'll have to agree to disagree. I'll take the genie making sure things will work out fine for the wisher any time instead of monkey paw genie. Even just 'how long you want to fly' shows there is care, instead of 'welp, you can fly so your wish is granted. For two minutes and then your muscles are over strained and you're now ravenous'.

Of course by now the wisher is probably 'wait wait, telekinetic flight plztnxboss'.

I know this genie.  This is part of their shtick.  They never actually grant a wish, they might be able to (who knows?) they just keep asking clarifying questions.  I think they are a frustrated Psychiatrist personally.

I feel like this Genie is actually taking the time to get it right.  So many Genies just go straight to the *POOF* and turn you into a disgusting bug, tricking you into wasting a wish to undo it.  

• Haha 1

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

I've seen these kind of wishes go very wrong, for instance.....

IMG_0253.jpg.e206bc6e9c389b36ee7cea09e3b90827.jpg

• Haha 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Yeah, ya know what happens when someone tries that whole "wish for more wishes" thing? Either it doesn't work (inanimate wish granting objects can't grant it), angers the being granting the wishes (and thus they refuse and punish you), or... you become a djinn yourself and get bound to a lamp or bottle and forced to grant wishes to anyone who frees you. That last one can often be accomplished by you replacing the being that was granting the wishes. Regardless of what happens though, things never work out in your favor when you try wishing for more wishes.