The Upside Park Graffiti Wall Duck Hunt! (FINISHED!)

Wravis

Yellow confounds me!  This is the kind of thing that drives well-bred gentlemen in gothic horror fiction to madness!

• Thumbs Up 1

Lead of the <New Praetorians Initiative> supergroup.  Goldside enjoyer.  Perennial RP-etiquette overthinker.

Most of my writing is SG-internal, but the following are SFMA that anybody should be able to play if you want new story-based content.

• NPI: Duray, Duray | 25575: - The New Praetorians scramble to stop the Praetorian and Primal Virgil Durays from getting the band back together.
  • NPI: Brickstown Vice | 36729, 40648, 40803 - The New Praetorians aid Marauder in a drug bust that dredges up his past.  Branches into two paths.
  • NPI: Red Resistance | 43796 - The New Praetorians run afoul of vigilantes after a robbery gone wrong.  Crossover with <Hero Corps Founders Falls>.
  • NPI: Leucochloridium | 44863: - A wellness check on a Woodvale cleanup officer turns over unfinished, Praetorian business.
  • How Emperor Cole Saved Christmas | 45794 - A 100% authentic simulation of how Emperor Cole singlehandedly saved the holiday of Christmas!
  • Bassilisk | 51947 - Several Paragon City villain groups fight over the Rikti's dumbest entirely-canonical doomsday weapon.
  • A Freakshow Love Story | 54544 - Ganymede the cherub calls upon heroes to break up a toxic romance that's going to have explosive fallout!

It has been found, but by someone who already claimed another duck! It is findable. One ducky left!

• Like 1

Give me money to draw your characters!

Visit one of the public RP spaces I've made on Everlasting!
Cabin-8752 - Funplex-11364 - Crash-15210 - Law-18824 - Exploreonfoot-20176 - Upside-14574 - Boardwalk-23004 - Gym-25035 - Chicken-25922 - Campus-25500 - Choochoo-28184

I shall give you all al lovely couplet.

The yellow duck is snickering
between the sign and the flickering.

• Thumbs Up 1

Cabin-8752 - Funplex-11364 - Crash-15210 - Law-18824 - Exploreonfoot-20176 - Upside-14574 - Boardwalk-23004 - Gym-25035 - Chicken-25922 - Campus-25500 - Choochoo-28184

Yzx6pbS.jpg
The first reward is finished! A nice, wholesome tag inside the bathroom! @GraspingVileTerror

Edited by Wravis
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

...okay vindication for breaking the game a bit and giving myself a timeout, I found the yellow duckie and THAT IS EVIL! 

EDIT: I'm not posting the screenshot here because I found a bonus/extra thing before Wravis was ready, so in case they want the yellow duckie award go to someone else for more graffiti not spoiling it 🙂

Edited by _Kai_
Clarification

• Wravis changed the title to The Upside Park Graffiti Wall Duck Hunt! (OVER)

😄 Congratulations to everyone who found a duck! I will be working on the rewards throughout the next little while.

Thanks everyone! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seconded! Thanks for running the event, @Wravis!

Also, given what happened with the yellow duck and your choice of forum avatar, I'm choosing to imagine it was mocking everyone just like that as they all went past it while looking through the base. xD

• Like 1

Global is @El D, Everlasting Player, Recovering Altaholic.

So the sad thing? I was sure there would have to be a duck in between the two faces of that sign, I think I spent like 15min on the day off looking in every nook and cranny and if I had only panned out slightly I might have caught it much earlier!  🤣 Despite the frustration it was super, super fun and Upside will get some use by my alts for sure!  Thanks for the base and the contest @Wravis!

Edited by _Kai_
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh, it's magnificent @Wravis!  Thank you!!!!

• Like 1

Lead of the <New Praetorians Initiative> supergroup.  Goldside enjoyer.  Perennial RP-etiquette overthinker.

Most of my writing is SG-internal, but the following are SFMA that anybody should be able to play if you want new story-based content.

• NPI: Duray, Duray | 25575: - The New Praetorians scramble to stop the Praetorian and Primal Virgil Durays from getting the band back together.
  • NPI: Brickstown Vice | 36729, 40648, 40803 - The New Praetorians aid Marauder in a drug bust that dredges up his past.  Branches into two paths.
  • NPI: Red Resistance | 43796 - The New Praetorians run afoul of vigilantes after a robbery gone wrong.  Crossover with <Hero Corps Founders Falls>.
  • NPI: Leucochloridium | 44863: - A wellness check on a Woodvale cleanup officer turns over unfinished, Praetorian business.
  • How Emperor Cole Saved Christmas | 45794 - A 100% authentic simulation of how Emperor Cole singlehandedly saved the holiday of Christmas!
  • Bassilisk | 51947 - Several Paragon City villain groups fight over the Rikti's dumbest entirely-canonical doomsday weapon.
  • A Freakshow Love Story | 54544 - Ganymede the cherub calls upon heroes to break up a toxic romance that's going to have explosive fallout!