Return of the Son of Jukebox Thread

Heraclea

• Like 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they are most probably on ignore.

Some of them even know that I have them on ignore.

But that won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it.

It's who they are. There is a group of them that have banded together to do it. They think that it is acceptable.

Ignore is a tool to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using it.

Yeah! They're back! The Wannadies.
Live last year. Awesome! It's a slow start. The chain of bangers starts at 10m45s. 

"I want you to know that I can break your motorbike, the one you like"

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they are most probably on ignore.

But that won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it.

It's who they are. There is a group of them that have banded together to do it. They think that it is acceptable.

Ignore is a tool to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using it.

Any Hero/Villain got this name? Here's your theme tune!

Wolf People - Night Witch

Spoiler

I'd fly every night if I could
On wings of paper and wood
Delivering death wherever I go
As graceful and quiet as snow
As snow so heavy ceaselessly falls
I will bury you all

I am Night Witch
Night Witch
Night Witch
Ni-ight Witch

Here's one for the brother I loved
And one for the war I'm part of
Another to turn this cold blackness to light
So I may continue to fight
With love and fury as my spell
You're already in Hell

I am Night Witch
Night Witch
Night Witch
Ni-ight Witch

I am Night Witch
Night Witch
Night Witch
Ni-ight Witch

Edited by Herotu