Saturday October 30th - The Theme Team Sign-ups for Dr. Kane's House of Horrors

TrixieKixx

On Saturday, October 30th, The Theme Team will be hosting several instances of Dr. Kane's House of Horrors. We'll run it until we get tired and send out a tell in LFG if we're short on Themer's. Hopefully, we can get a good mix on the teams. Since we are allowed four people per run, I will make a dual time slot for each team, running every half hour. If the team gets done sooner, they can choose to start earlier for the next round. Let's make it casual and not worry so much about exact timing. We will be going for all four badges each time so make sure you have a Halloween costume for each of your toons.

Let me know what time slot(s), plus name/build, you would like and I'll try to make sure the teams are even with damage, control, buffs, etc.

You must be a minimum of Level 15. We will max out at Level 29. It would be helpful if your toons were the max level!

12 pm EST/9 am PDT:

@TrixieKixx Champagne Dreamz (FF/Beam Defender)

@FrauleinMental Ruby Kit Kat (Rad/Rad Stalker)

@Vigilant Vergil C. Abyssus (Water/Sonic Corruptor)

12 pm EST/9 am PDT:

@TraumaTrain Thundercrack (Electric/Electric Brute)

@Midnyte Sally Swashbuckler - Katana/SR Scrapper

@Bananiac Le Savant d'Ombre - Dark/Zombie MM

12:30 pm EST/9:30 am PDT:

@TrixieKixx Mizz Direction (Ill/Rad Controller)

@FrauleinMental Sunset Smash (WP/SS Tank)

@Vigilant Vergil Amentia (WM/Shield Brute)

12:30 pm EST/9:30 am PDT:

@TraumaTrain Witch Hunt (Archery/Tactical Arrow Blaster)

@Midnyte Frau Rammstein - Beam Rifle/Inv Sentinel

@Bananiac Amber Elfling - Staff/SR Stalker

1:00 pm EST/10:00 am PDT:

@TraumaTrain H3K70R (Invuln/Energy Melee Tanker)

@FrauleinMental Cosmique (PB)

@Midnyte Moonlight Mistress (Staff/WP Scrapper)

1:00 pm EST/10:00 am PDT:

@TrixieKixx Trace Memory (Emp/Psychic Blast Defender)

@Vigilant Vergil Nox (Night Widow/Fortunata) 

@Bananiac Forlorne - Fire/Fire Blaster

1:30 pm EST/10:30 am PDT:

@TrixieKixx Punkin Pie (Emp/Dark Blast Defender)

@TraumaTrain Tsov Tom (Street Justice/Willpower Brute)

@FrauleinMental Coffee Ring (Water/Dark Corruptor)

@Midnyte Nyte Goddess (Dark/Rad Tanker)

1:30 pm EST/10:30 am PDT:

Edited by TrixieKixx

2 pm EST/11 am PDT:

@TrixieKixx Poison Apple (Poison/Ice Blast Defender)

@TraumaTrain Mr. Crude (Dark/Dark Sentinel)

@Midnyte M O O N - Rad/SS Tanker

@Bananiac Demolishia - SS/Rad Brute

2 pm EST/11 am PDT:

2:30 pm EST/11:30 am PDT:

@TrixieKixx Urban Fantasty (Grav/Emp Controller)

@TraumaTrain Drama King (Psi Melee/Willpower Brute)

@Midnyte Crystal Arrow (Archery/SR Sentinel)

@Bananiac Bananiac - Plant/Rad Controller

2:30 pm EST/11:30 am PDT:

3:00 pm EST/12:00 pm PDT: 

@TrixieKixx Dazed Dreamz (Inv/SS Tanker)

@TraumaTrain Razorsting (Beam Rifle/Super Reflexes Sentinel)

@Midnyte Morning Frost (Ice/Ice Brute)

3:00 pm EST/12:00 pm PDT:

3:30 pm EST/12:30 pm PDT:

@TrixieKixx Miss Skittles (Archery/TA Blaster) or Petals (Plant/Emp Controller)

@TraumaTrain Choppin' Block (Battle Axe/Super Reflexes Scrapper)

@Midnyte Stinging Embers (Fire/WP Sentinel)

3:30 pm EST/12:30 pm PDT:

Edited by TrixieKixx

I'll look to see who all needs it. I'll have several to get the new badge for Black Whip. I'll list them here and you can assign them to whatever team and time slot you like.

List to follow here...

Only needs the Black Whip, but is willing to complete the whole thing for others:

Character Assassin, Broad Sword/Electric Armor Stalker

Devil's Workshop, Crab Spider

Trauma Train, Martial Arts/Shield Scrapper

Wreckin' Ball, Super Strength/Invuln Brute

Atom-Splitter, Battle Axe/Rad Armor Brute

Ragamuffin, Illusion/Radiation Controller

Cardiac, Electric/Regen Sentinel

Terror Volta, Rad Armor/Psi Melee Tanker

Suckerpunch, Kinetic Melee/Super Reflexes Stalker

Could use the whole thing if there are others wanting the whole thing:

Thundercrack, Electric/Electric Brute

Tsov Tom, Street Justice/Willpower Brute

Mr. Crude, Dark/Dark Sentinel

Drama King, Psi Melee/Willpower Brute

Razorsting, Beam Rifle/Super Reflexes Sentinel

H3K70R, Invuln/Energy Melee Tanker

Svetovid, Energy/Invuln Sentinel

Witch Hunt, Archery/Tactical Arrow blaster

Choppin' Block, Battle Axe/Super Reflexes Scrapper

@TrixieKixx edited for lists

Edited by TraumaTrain
the list
  • Thumbs Up 1

My main has the new badge already. (Before Black Whip's reduction from Monster to AV!)  If no one else wants to lead the first one, I can help, though I've only done it once this year.

I'll bring the following to the party:

• Sunset Smash (WP/SS Tank)
  • Cosmique (PB)
  • Coffee Ring (Water/Dark Corruptor)
  • Ruby Kit Kat (Rad/Rad Stalker)
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

I'll look to see who all needs it. I'll have several to get the new badge for Black Whip.

After doing multiple runs of Kane the other day, I noticed that the Sinister Summoner badge is granted immediately upon defeat of the Black Whip. So for all these characters who've already completed Kane from last year, I wonder if it's possible to team 4 of them together just to defeat the Black Whip, and then abandon the trial. It could be a time saver to allow more time for characters who need the whole set.

Let me know if anyone is interested in testing this, and how many characters you have with the set of 3 who only need the new one (I have 6). Because that will determine which characters I bring to the event.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Midnyte said:

I wonder if it's possible to team 4 of them together just to defeat the Black Whip, and then abandon the trial. It could be a time saver to allow more time for characters who need the whole set.

You can absolutely do this.  I've done it on a couple of my characters.  We only need to get four people together to start such runs; I can bring one of my characters along as a filler if not otherwise occupied.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Midnyte said:

After doing multiple runs of Kane the other day, I noticed that the Sinister Summoner badge is granted immediately upon defeat of the Black Whip. So for all these characters who've already completed Kane from last year, I wonder if it's possible to team 4 of them together just to defeat the Black Whip, and then abandon the trial. It could be a time saver to allow more time for characters who need the whole set.

Let me know if anyone is interested in testing this, and how many characters you have with the set of 3 who only need the new one (I have 6). Because that will determine which characters I bring to the event.

I actually have several that I've signed up just to get this badge. We can most definitely do this!

ETA: I know that Butterfly Dreamz is one of them; however, I need to look at the others to make sure. Maybe I only have one? LOL That's going to be part of my job to do on Friday when I'm on vacation.

ETA Again: Just read your response again and I'll take a look at this today! That way we can prep for it. Maybe we can meet up 30 minutes earlier for those that need only the Black Whip badge? 

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ok...I looked at all my toons that were around last year and I have three that need Black Whip. I could've sworn I had done this on more than these three. Is anyone up for arriving 30 minutes before to get as many of our toons through Black Whip as possible? I know how many Rich has; however, am not sure of others.

Althea Gaia (Earth/Emp Controller), Butterfly Dreamz (Emp/Sonic Defender), Kailani (Storm/Water Defender)

Hey @TraumaTrain! I slotted all of your toons that need the whole thing except for Svetovid. If you'd prefer him over another toon in a slot, please let me know!

I know there are three of us that need the Black Whip badge only. We will need a fourth to help! I haven't heard from anyone on whether we can meet 30 minutes early to do this? What say you? Anyone else that needs Black Whip only? @Bananiac @Jaxman100 @Vigilant Vergil @TygerDarkstorm @FrauleinMental 

@TrixieKixx 

Althea Gaia (Earth/Emp Controller)

Butterfly Dreamz (Emp/Sonic Defender)

Kailani (Storm/Water Defender)

@TraumaTrain 

Character Assassin, Broad Sword/Electric Armor Stalker

Devil's Workshop, Crab Spider

Trauma Train, Martial Arts/Shield Scrapper

Wreckin' Ball, Super Strength/Invuln Brute

Atom-Splitter, Battle Axe/Rad Armor Brute

Ragamuffin, Illusion/Radiation Controller

Cardiac, Electric/Regen Sentinel

Terror Volta, Rad Armor/Psi Melee Tanker

Suckerpunch, Kinetic Melee/Super Reflexes Stalker

@Midnyte 

Midnyte - Dark/WP Brute
Hell's Heart - SS/WP Brute
Radiated Frost - Ice/Rad Sentinel
Moonlyte Goddess - Rad/Rad Brute
Midnyte Shadow - Dark/Regen Scrapper
Madame Midnyte - Crab Spider
Midnyte Widow - Night Widow
Blade Enchantress - Dual Blades/WP Scrapper
Midnyte Wytch - Dark/Dark Sentinel

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

I know there are three of us that need the Black Whip badge only. We will need a fourth to help! I haven't heard from anyone on whether we can meet 30 minutes early to do this? What say you? Anyone else that needs Black Whip only? @Bananiac @Jaxman100 @Vigilant Vergil @TygerDarkstorm @FrauleinMental 

@Midnyte ???

Sorry for the delay! Every night I log on to go through my characters but then I wind up getting involved in a Kane trial anyway, so that's one less character who will needs it on Saturday. Last night I did a successful banner event plus Kane with a cool group of people, so I've been fortunate. Right now I am logging on to prepare my list for tomorrow's event. I will post here soon. And yes, I could meet 30 min earlier to knock out the Black Whip a few times! 😄 

I just noticed Homecoming made it super for easy for us to look up who is missing the badge, they actually made a placeholder for it 😂
image.png.fa5a59aad40be4affb031ad0634c8522.png

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sorry I won't be there. We're having a pumpkin carving day tomorrow.

I've been super busy irl and just haven't really been interested in playing the game lately anyway, so consider me on hiatus from these events for a while. I'll sign up for them when I have the time available and feel like playing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 10/26/2021 at 6:59 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Ok...I looked at all my toons that were around last year and I have three that need Black Whip. I could've sworn I had done this on more than these three. Is anyone up for arriving 30 minutes before to get as many of our toons through Black Whip as possible? I know how many Rich has; however, am not sure of others.

Althea Gaia (Earth/Emp Controller), Butterfly Dreamz (Emp/Sonic Defender), Kailani (Storm/Water Defender)

Here are my 9 that need Black Whip only, in order of priority. I'll just start at the top and do as many as possible in the shortened incomplete trial.

Midnyte - Dark/WP Brute
Hell's Heart - SS/WP Brute
Radiated Frost - Ice/Rad Sentinel
Moonlyte Goddess - Rad/Rad Brute
Midnyte Shadow - Dark/Regen Scrapper
Madame Midnyte - Crab Spider
Midnyte Widow - Night Widow
Blade Enchantress - Dual Blades/WP Scrapper
Midnyte Wytch - Dark/Dark Sentinel

@TrixieKixx: Here are 8 characters who need the whole trial for all 4 badges:

Moonlight Mistress - Staff/WP Scrapper
M O O N - Rad/SS Tanker
Crystal Arrow - Archery/SR Sentinel
Nyte Goddess - Dark/Rad Tanker
Morning Frost - Ice/Ice Brute
Stinging Embers - Fire/WP Sentinel
Frau Rammstein - Beam Rifle/Inv Sentinel
Sally Swashbuckler - Katana/SR Scrapper

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/25/2021 at 6:29 AM, FrauleinMental said:

My main has the new badge already. (Before Black Whip's reduction from Monster to AV!)

I did a Kane trial just last night and the Black Whip was labeled a Monster. maybe it depends on the team make-up or something, or did you see somewhere that Homecoming made that change at some point?

• Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

I've been super busy irl and just haven't really been interested in playing the game lately anyway, so consider me on hiatus from these events for a while. I'll sign up for them when I have the time available and feel like playing.

I totally get that! I've gone through periods of time like that too where real life stuff takes priority and it somehow reduces my interest in gaming at all. We will be here when you have time and get interested again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

I know there are three of us that need the Black Whip badge only. We will need a fourth to help! I haven't heard from anyone on whether we can meet 30 minutes early to do this? What say you? Anyone else that needs Black Whip only? 

Trixie, if a 4th person is not interested or available for Sinister Summoner badge only, any of the 3 of us could log on another of our accounts just to fill the slot to get it started. And then the 3 of us do the actual combat. Do you think that's feasible?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Midnyte said:

Trixie, if a 4th person is not interested or available for Sinister Summoner badge only, any of the 3 of us could log on another of our accounts just to fill the slot to get it started. And then the 3 of us do the actual combat. Do you think that's feasible?

Yes! 100%

• Like 1

Hi guys, I am in no particular need for specific badges, so not much advanced planning from my side.

But If I have enough time today, I will run the following toons (which basically are the ones I enjoy playing most right now):

Le Savant d'Ombre - Dark/Zombie MM

Amber Elfling - Staff/SR Stalker

Forlorne - Fire/Fire Blaster

Demolishia - SS/Rad Brute

Bananiac - Plant/Rad Controller

Demolishia is the 1st 700mil  Battlemonster that I built myself, and I am still validating this. She is quasi untouchable, but feels a little bit lacking on the damage side. I am playing her quite like a Tank right now. But the Powersets are awesome for her character 🥰 All the AoE, and Knockups gallore, so much fun!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Okay, fellow Theme Teamers! I have us set up in teams of three for the first few rounds. Rich will lead one team and I will lead the other. We will both need to recruit one person each for the run. If we can't find anyone, then we can either add a standby toon or wait around until the next round. We'll get it done somehow.

Hopefully someone on my team knows what we're supposed to do because I've only done this three times total and it was last year. I know the logistics, but can't remember what we need to kill versus what we can run past. 

• Like 1