Don't Miss Out!

Dacy too

1229512102_HaLLOWEENeXTRAVAGANZA!(4).thumb.png.da23ad4762646060868eda0b67cf335a.pngA reminder: the Halloween Giveaway is this Sunday! These are the base codes to the participating bases, and the hours of operation for the giveaway. Simply go to a base portal and enter the code! Then enter the base and find the person handing out the treats (some bases are done up for Halloween, and you might have to look around!) I am hoping to see great participation for all the bases!

Note: All times are Eastern Daylight Time, except for Reunion, where the time is expressed in Central European Time (UTC+1). In EDT, the listed time 4:30-6:00 CET would be 10:30 AM-noon EDT, and  20-22 CET would be 4 PM-6 PM EDT.

NOTE: THE TIME ON REUNION HAS BEEN UPDATED. It's always fun trying to figure out time zone relative times. Mistakes were made. Neither I nor SuggestorK caught the problem that his stated time was way early in the morning! He actually meant to express the time in EDT to me, but it wound up expressed as CET, and neither of us caught it on proofing. See edited poster. Reunion treats will be handed out from 16:30- 18:00 CET and 20-22:00 CET, which works out to 4:30-6 PM EDT and 8-10 PM EDT.

-Dacy ❤️

Edited by Dacy too
Mistakes were made.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Honestly, this Halloween has been a great pick-up teaming opportunity.  I will be on during Sunday (at least during daylight hours) and do hope very much to be able to get access to the bases you've indicated, Dacy too.  Hope to see a good chunk of the gang there.

P.S. Punch and pie become irrelevancies when we're dealing with multiple millions of virtual cash floating around.  At that point, you can order your punch and pie from random bystanders and expect craven obedience like ordinary citizens faced with Homelander during a rage fit.  Yeah, I'm watching The Boys right now and just thankful that such sociopathic abominations are not part of CoX's network.  Looking forward to Sunday...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dacy too said:

A reminder: the Halloween Giveaway is this Sunday! These are the base codes to the participating bases, and the hours of operation for the giveaway. Simply go to a base portal and enter the code! Then enter the base and find the person handing out the treats (some bases are done up for Halloween, and you might have to look around!) I am hoping to see great participation for all the bases!

-

The base that you are talking about,is it that very same haunted house?Sorry.Stupid question I know. 😅

But that Upload limit is per week, per month, per year? Just curious, if that was permanent it would kinda forcing recreating forum accounts just to share information u couldnt else... seems not a perfect system.

Although i aknowledge of course there must be some regulation as evrywhere so its not gonna misused... if that upload limit is for a certain timeframe that would be surely okay.

Anyway keep up the awesome Work HC Team, were happy to be able to play again and thus with a more stable system then old CoX was even (network connection etc 🙂 ).

Greetings

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

Because, we have a lifetime limit on uploads. I reached mine :(. It is not a huge amount! So, they are working on the problem, but in the meantime, I needed to upload other things, and so, made a duplicate account.

To see what your limit is, go to Attachments under your profile, the top bar graph will show you what you've uploaded and how much you've used, and yes, emails count as well. Links, however, do not count.

-Dacy

Edited by Dacy too
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Black Talon said:Yeah, I'm watching The Boys right now and just thankful that such sociopathic abominations are not part of CoX's network.  Looking forward to Sunday...

Where have i gone wrong?   Did i tell you folks about kidnapping Paragon citizens fir live vivisection by the Vahzilok?  A mission from Dmitri Krylov 10-14 in Cap au Diable….   There are many other opportunities to be a true villain.   This mission just tends to really…. (Wait for it) …get under people’s skin!

• Haha 2

ARRRGH. Reunion times were expressed wrong, and no one caught it until now. See edited poster, above. Reunion will be open from 16:30-18 CET, and 20-22 CET, which works out to 4:30-6 PM EDT and 8-10 EDT. Sorry for the confusion!

-Dacy

• Community Rep

There was much more to ELLO, but unfortunately, it seems you missed it. 

Probably a more straightforward design will work better next year. The builder wished to try some more complicated paths. I was unsure if people would take to it or not. Some loved it. Some, obviously, did not want to mess with it. She managed a pretty good giveaway, so hopefully more liked it that didn’t. 😊

-Dacy

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Dacy said:

There was much more to ELLO, but unfortunately, it seems you missed it. 

Probably a more straightforward design will work better next year. The builder wished to try some more complicated paths. I was unsure if people would take to it or not. Some loved it. Some, obviously, did not want to mess with it. She managed a pretty good giveaway, so hopefully more liked it that didn’t. 😊

-Dacy

It's true! I went all sorts of places in ELLO until finally being chased around by an evil dream guy to where the treats were!

Anyway I quite liked it! Minus a bit where I was in a glass maze and like 'well, here's where I die' because I can't even do those in real life.

• Haha 1

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.