AT IOs in Brawl

Suggestion: Allow Brawl to take Archetype Invention Origin enhancements as it does other Invention enhancements.

Cuz some of us want to 6 slot brawl with AT IOs.

"Some" might be defined as me. On one character. Cuz why the hell not?

Edit: And other pool power attacks? Again, why not? If a scrapper is using boxing, why shouldn't they be able to slot their AT IOs within it?

Edited by Bill Z Bubba

I have a friend who rolled a scrapper with the intention of putting the Scrapper ATO proc in Caltrops from the epic pool. He was so disappointed when i told him you couldn't do that.

This is different I know, just sharing for the hell of it. (I might be bored right now)

18 minutes ago, SuperPlyx said:

I have a friend who rolled a scrapper with the intention of putting the Scrapper ATO proc in Caltrops from the epic pool.

The place where we want it that it cannot go is Irradiated Ground. 😄

Edited by InvaderStych

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

3 hours ago, Vanden said:

But those aren’t archetype powers

33 minutes ago, InvaderStych said:

The place where we want it that it cannot go is Irradiated Ground. 😄

Irradiated Ground is an archetype power and even in a primary and doesn't allow the AT IOs. Ice Patch, same boat, doesn't appear to allow for any Set IOs at all. But Blazing Aura and Burn both allow for Sets and AT. Seems to me there's quite a few powers out there that should take them that don't.

And since someone using brawl (an inherent power that EVERY AT gets) is affected by their inherent (see controller containment and brute fury) then ALL inherents should function with it. Tank brawl should punchvoke. Scrapper brawl should crit. And Everyone should be able to slot it up with their AT IOs.

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Seems to me there's quite a few powers out there that should take them that don't.

Yeah, IG apparently is an extra-special kind of pseudo-pet, and the ATO buff would go to the pet. I was speaking in jest, slightly bitter jest, lol.

I say "extra-special" because there are a couple other sort-of-pseudo-pet powers where ATOs work just fine.

28 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

And since someone using brawl (an inherent power that EVERY AT gets) is affected by their inherent (see controller containment and brute fury) then ALL inherents should function with it. Tank brawl should punchvoke. Scrapper brawl should crit. And Everyone should be able to slot it up with their AT IOs.

I don't see why not; it's not like it's a game-breaking request, lol.  Seems mechanically possible as well. 

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.