November Dev's Choice

GM Navigator

• Retired Game Master

Howdy everyone!

First of all, as always, we thoroughly enjoy all of the content you guys are creating! We really enjoy playing through all of them and seeing all the creative stories you guys come up with. Having said that, we've selected some more story arcs for Dev's Choice that we really enjoyed!

The author(s) will receive 1,000 Reward Merits and a Golden Title. @GM Conviction will be in contact with you shortly regarding your rewards!

Please keep in mind if you have previously submitted an arc it is still a potential Dev's contender, we have not yet been able to review them all and are working on an active list. We will continue to update you on selected arcs, so check back often!

Any previously awarded "Dev's Choice" arcs, will be moved to "Hall of Fame". After testing the current selection, be sure to filter for these to checkout some other great arcs!

The Golden Age of the Paragon Society

• Arc ID: 3408
  • Created by: @WrongNumber
  • Number of Missions: 5
  • Description: "Every citizen of Paragon City has heard of the adventures of the Paragon Society, a hero group that was active from the 1930's through the 1970's. The last surviving member of this group has asked for your help investigating a secret involving the 5th Column that dates back to World War 2."

Dev Review: "A classic old-school feeling mission that has you working to stop the 5th Column from restarting an old experiment. A great blend of storytelling and fun, quirky characters, you definitely don't want to miss this one!"

On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal

• Arc ID: 43524
  • Created by: @Jiro Ito
  • Number of Missions: 4
  • Description: "Help an unusual contact in Cimerora and cover Marcus Valerius' escape with the Idol of Mot from the Talons of Vengeance."

Dev Review:  "Looking for a story in Cimerora after all that Dark Astoria content? Enjoy being that hero behind the scenes who may not get all the praise but is the one really responsible for saving the day? Look no further than this fantastic arc which sees Cimerora's final moments from a slightly different lens."

[Leviathan 1] Hollow Pursuit

• Arc ID: 37663
  • Created by: @cranebump
  • Number of Missions: 5
  • Description: "The murder of a local politician with national aspirations points toward a well-known suspect. When you look into the matter, though, things aren't exactly what they appear to be."

Dev Review:  "Wow what a ride! Lots of unique characters and a plot that twists, turns, and snakes until the final reveal. And to top it off, its only the first in a series of arcs designed to unveil the mysterious Leviathan organization."

Check out these arcs and let us know what you think! 

Special thank you to all the GMs and Admins that help us test out each of these arcs! Your time is incredibly appreciated.

Additionally, if you have any arcs to review for Dev's Choice fell free to post any recommended arcs for us to review here: 

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/30759-devs-choice-is-back/

Edited by GM Navigator
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 7

Thanks for taking the time to go through everyone's arcs. And, of course, thanks for the nod, above.:-)

Edited by cranebump
  • Thumbs Up 3

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

Congratulations to the winners.

• Thumbs Up 3

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

• Retired Game Master
On 11/8/2021 at 7:34 PM, TerroirNoir said:

Those are some great choices! I've played more of @cranebump's and am delighted to see them get a Dev Choice. BUT! Do play the others too!  Keep writing writers!  I need more arcs!

YES! Keep encouraging more people to create and submit arcs. We love the arcs!

• Thumbs Up 3

Thank you so much!

• Thumbs Up 4

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

57 minutes ago, Daily said:

Great to see this.  I'd love to run these with my husband.  
This kind of post is wonderful for people like me who'd enjoy recommendations.

Now, I'm not trying to detract from the winners above, but just for recommendations here's a little rundown of what has gone before:

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Great to be back in CoX!

I have been away for a little bit and was thrilled beyond words when I found out that my arc "The Golden Age of the Paragon Society" had been selected as a Dev's Choice. I fell in love with MA when it originally came out and made many an arc dreaming that one would achieve this honor. Thank you to everyone who recommended it, played it or play to play it. Of course, a huge thank you to the Devs for picking it. Thank you everyone.   

Please Consider Playing My MArcs:

"The Golden Age Secret of the Paragon Society" #3408  ***November 2021 Dev's Choice!***

"A Very Special Episode" - An abandon TV leads you on a search for a missing kid's TV host. #46562

"Trademark Infringement" Save Paragon City from being sued out of existence. #951

I like COH's Lore both official and player created.  I look forward to playing them all over the Holiday Break!

• Thumbs Up 2

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up.