Year Round Haunted House

Wavicle

I don't know if I'd want HoH year round - Summer Blockbuster isn't really "summer-y," by comparison - but more, smaller events would definitely be nice.

• Like 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

3 minutes ago, Greycat said:

I don't know if I'd want HoH year round - Summer Blockbuster isn't really "summer-y," by comparison - but more, smaller events would definitely be nice.

If there were several smaller events, then it wouldn’t bother me there being some things that remain seasonal. But it seems like making the haunted house year-round would be extremely easy to do.

• Like 1

I believe we had a similar request during last month and I again agree with it.  Having anything "seasonally locked" was based on subscription concerns, "they'll stay subbed, or come back in October so they can get that badge!"  We're not here for profit anymore, this is a dinosaur hold-over.  The Summer blockbuster is no longer just summer-based, we don't have to unlock capes or anything like that, this should be available year-round too (and Baby New Year mission as well).

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

24 minutes ago, Vanden said:

People don't even want to run the trial during the short month it's available, and when they do, they skip all the optional fights and run to the end. Making it available year-round would just kill it.

That's how "people" already play the rest of the game, this single mission doesn't somehow make them play it that way.  Some of us even stop to look at the pictures on the walls.  😃

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝