Praetorians can't earn Incarnate XP

Zepp

I recently leveled a Praetorian to 50 through missions and found that they could not earn Incarnate XP. I am not sure if this is intentional or nay.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

They're actually trained *to* 50, first?

(I know, but basic question out of the way first. "My screen's dark" always gets "is the power on" first.... )

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

I can see it now.

"I'm an incarnate Praetorian here to help!"

"Uhm... which side?"

Congrats on getting to 50 as a Praetorian, especially considering I don't remember any contacts actually sending you to First Ward and Night Ward capping somewhere in the 40s, but I think it is assumed you would be a villain/rogue or hero/vigilante by the time you go for incarnate powers seeing as how the mission to go Primal as a hero or villain is given to you at 20. While I can't say for certain as I am not a developer, I'm inclined to think not being able to go incarnate as a Praetorian is actually more of an oversight or statement of intention rather than a bug.

I got my main to 50 going though the Wards and then doing AE missions in Pocker D. It is quite possible, but a bit boring.

I switched to Hero at 50 though, so I could join iTrials, so I didn't really notice.

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

BlueYellowRed.png.cffb9b692dd0484133ca1d9ee2c8c4ce.png

gold siders DO earn incarnate XP to unlock alpha and the others. It just takes longer because you don't have Ramiel's quickie way to unlock. 

You can also do incarnate trials, though your teammates have to set it up from Pocket D or goldside (since you can't step on blue or red soil).

• Thumbs Up 1