Question About Seasonal Content Contacts

Lunglescrops

Yes. Father Time, and the other various seasonal contacts, will disappear from your contacts list.

• Thanks 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

8 hours ago, Luminara said:

image.png.3e89ad6c80c09b262330c130697a13a1.pngimage.png.33ff9ff3c7fdc1a558235e7e0251f393.png

Still have that on Legionette.

Now's the time to deliver those valentines, they'll never suspect it during Christmas!  I think I still have one or two of those too.

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

On 12/2/2021 at 1:17 PM, Annwn Un Rama said:

Do seasonal contacts disappear from your list of contacts after a seasonal event is over? The thought of Father Time haunting my contacts list, unfinished, for an entire year is sending me into apoplexy.

Actually, in my anecdotal experience, DJ Zero, Father Time...their missions stay in my queue until completed. I know that before Winter event hit, I ran valentines for DJ Zero, and knocked out Snaptooth. I try to keep those missions in case a badge character of mine needs them and doesn't want to wait until the next year. But, I do keep them on a lesser played alt that might sit idle for months. It would probably annoy me to see the mission in my queue on a character I play routinely. 

I can confirm, questus interruptus will keep them around.

Eventually, you'll run out of mission slots, but that's a small price to pay to keep that holiday spirit all year long!

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)