Alphabetical order character slotting?

Jawbreaker

On 12/26/2021 at 8:27 AM, Marshal_General said:

It would be nice to have a sort function on character select from alphabetical, date created, level, origin or alignment.

Excellent idea. 

I could only suggest adding Incarnate unlocks to that, though I admit that might be better handled with icons.  Hmm...suggestion time.

4 hours ago, Redletter said:

Pfft. Imagine. Needing a SORT function when you could instead just cure your altitous!

"Cure" implies a disease. Rampant creativity and the need to tell or be involved in stories... I wouldn't call that one.

Fill those 5000 slots!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Still not particularly fond of certain segments of this community.

3 hours ago, Greycat said:

"Cure" implies a disease. Rampant creativity and the need to tell or be involved in stories... I wouldn't call that one.

Fill those 5000 slots!

I dont need your fancy, pantsy positive reinforcement! Imma big girl! I can make 300 characters and play maybe 6 alllllll by my self!

Resident certified baby

On 12/25/2021 at 10:08 AM, Jawbreaker said:

I was looking at the playerslot doc in the homecoming file and trying to figure out if there's a way to set this to automatically place the names in alphabetical order, or if there's some kind of shortcut command to do it. 

Alternative: By clicking the search bar under the character list, players can sort through their characters using the below filters and typing a keyword. 

image.png.526e3041cf01378241c196d0f3aa1a60.png

Aside from that, I don't have a solution to offer.

On 12/25/2021 at 2:01 PM, Techwright said:

Have a look at this thread below.  @KauaiJim and @Blackbird71 make some suggestions which, although they don't focus on alphabetical order, should hopefully help you achieve what you're after.

That did it, thank you. Took me about 15 mins to reorganize them in the .txt file by changing corresponding numbers

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes