Is Savage Melee Better now?

Galamane

1 hour ago, Galamane said:

Have the changes made it worth taking Hemorrage?

I'm not sure which SM changes you're referring to, but when Hemo got its bugs fixed in I27P1, there have been no other changes made to it that I can recall.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

On 1/7/2022 at 4:39 PM, Bopper said:

I'm not sure which SM changes you're referring to, but when Hemo got its bugs fixed in I27P1, there have been no other changes made to it that I can recall.

It was changed in Page 3 as well. Still agreed Hemo isn't worth taking.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Hemorrhage had a bugfix to its fiery embrace damage in the latest page.  Not relevant unless you were playing savage/fire.  Then maybe barely relevant?

Edit: Er, this makes it look like I'm contradicting @carroto.  I'm not.  I was replying to @Without_Pause.  The earlier bugfix to Hemmorhage that carroto was referencing (2 or 3 pages ago?) was indeed a big nerf to stalker savage melee and has relegated the set to meh status.

Edited by aethereal