Procs not working in Trip Mine

plainguy

Which Trip Mine? Which procs have been tested? What combat logs were you monitoring?

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

14 hours ago, Bopper said:

Which Trip Mine? Which procs have been tested? What combat logs were you monitoring?

I tried this myself.  I put the Obliteration damage proc in my Blaster's Trip Mine and watched the pet combat logs.  When the mines went off they reported their usual Lethal/Fire/Knockback but I never saw the Smashing proc fire on anything I had set them up the bomb.

I assume the Force Feedback proc works correctly since that seems to be an on-use trigger rather than an on-hit.  Tornado from Storm Summoning procs FF on you when you summon the tornado, so it only seems right that placing a mine would do that too.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.