Nerd Humour / Memes Thread

ThaOGDreamWeaver

Just an occasional dump box/drop thread for nerdcore funny stuff, because sweet Freya in Asgard knows we could all use a laugh.

Oh, and we work clean in this club, kids.

No, not the one about Riker running Slaver Queens of Orion on the holodeck, however funny you think it is.

I don't even see how the trombone fit in there.

From Alexrjpaterson on Twitter: last week, a Roomba escaped from a budget hotel for two days.

Wonder what it got up to?

FKBgaPRWUAUl2CY.thumb.jpeg.5ef3433d42595c466cc3f27676c36c23.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND MEDIOCRITIES!

Look out for me as: Miss Dream Weaver (Corr-Psi/Emp), Ranger Emily (Blaster-AR/Dev/Mun), Dr Amy Weaver MD (Corr-DP/Emp/Power), Dr Regan Sprungler (Sentinel-Beam/Ninja), Agatha Heterodyne (MM-Robots/Devices), Powerstar Gold (Blapper-Energy/Energy/Elec/Chaos/Puns), HarveyTWonderhamster (Tank-Rad/Titan) Elsa Van Arendelle (Domi-Ice/Ice/Showtunes)

• 2 weeks later

If you're wondering why they cast the guy who played Mark Zuckerberg as Lex Luthor...

Busted_Clark_Kent.jpg.e7f02cbf6dc9dac1d9bf8480c5fac5d9.jpg

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

Look out for me as: Miss Dream Weaver (Corr-Psi/Emp), Ranger Emily (Blaster-AR/Dev/Mun), Dr Amy Weaver MD (Corr-DP/Emp/Power), Dr Regan Sprungler (Sentinel-Beam/Ninja), Agatha Heterodyne (MM-Robots/Devices), Powerstar Gold (Blapper-Energy/Energy/Elec/Chaos/Puns), HarveyTWonderhamster (Tank-Rad/Titan) Elsa Van Arendelle (Domi-Ice/Ice/Showtunes)

phillipsheadscrewdriver.thumb.jpg.656549d2979ccf3be11fc19daf5e02b6.jpg

• Haha 4

"... And I'd kill to get away; I'd die to make my own way.  And I'd lose to celebrate;  I'd win to see the good days.  And I'll never stop the fighting, so bring to me your worst.

I'll never stop believing that I could rule the world one day ..."

lifefindsaway.thumb.jpeg.3e5a37a315fb1cff766cb50599562c12.jpeg

Life finds a way.

• 1 month later

...terrifying, yet terrifyingly accurate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fun fact: I was today years old when I learned Gotham doesn't have just one Batman.

There's a whole team of them, and at least two at any one time.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ThaOGDreamWeaver said:

Fun fact: I was today years old when I learned Gotham doesn't have just one Batman.

7af59d52-1976-40db-875e-3c6c46808f7a_tex

• Haha 2

"... And I'd kill to get away; I'd die to make my own way.  And I'd lose to celebrate;  I'd win to see the good days.  And I'll never stop the fighting, so bring to me your worst.

I'll never stop believing that I could rule the world one day ..."

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later

*dingdong* HI! Hope you're having a grrrrreat day.
Could I have a moment to tell you about our Lord and Saviour, Thor of Asgard, and his herald Bosslogic?

(Incidentally: highres version available here for planting at your local youth group or grandmother's house)

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later

You ever get the feeling posting on The Internet should come with a health warning?

Slightly tangential to nerd humour, but it's got Nic Cage and Pedro Pascal in it, which is good, and a genuine gutlaugh.

• Like 1

• Haha 1

• Haha 1