Some QoL already mentioned...

Seems I'm not the only one mentioning the following, but they would be worthy additions...

• can we have enhancements locked in place only once you exit the management screen (and not after each one is slotted?) {understand added complexity of tracking what changed after every screen...}, sometimes you make a mistake... Yes, ok, enh unslotter, but this would be useful
  • Badge categories in the dropdown, except "most recent" and "closest to completion" that are good being 1st/2nd, can we order the other alphabetically (I see Exploration, History, Accomplishment -> would be nice seeing Accomplishment, Exploration, History, ...)

Some more relates to storage, it's a bit cumbersome to have a crafting toon and use the salvage racks in base. Especially as recipes can't be stored in base...

• email - can we have more attachment slots (up to 5/6?), also allow stacks of recipes to be sent as a single attachment, instead of one by one; a single recipe stack can be placed in AH - email should work the same
  • can we have the "personal" storage instead being account wide and able to contain everything that can be tradable (including influence)?
    • would be even nicer having a shared "craft bag" like in ESO where all crafting materials automatically end up and all crafting picks up from automatically
    • regarding currency, GW2 has an account wide walled for some of the currencies - haven't played enough incarnate to have the feel if it would be better to keep it all bound to character or if anything could be made account-wide...
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, molleafauss said:

can we have the "personal" storage instead being account wide and able to contain everything that can be tradable (including influence)?

• influence and infamy is easy to come by
  • Salvage is dirt cheap but for rare
  • recipes are shit out like diarrhea
  • every IO is worthless except specials and purple
  • Converters turn yellow recipe to rare
  • Salvage and IO storage is a waste of time
  • SG storage mini games are obsessive compulsive 

Takes 2 mins to clear your recipes and salvage of stuff you want. Build as you go. Save LOTG and +3% defense. +KB protection and KB->KD. +HP/END.

Get influence to build your toons.  Buy the car, put spinners and under carriage LED, move on. Don't build the car piece by piece, your managing thousands of clicks and drags micro managing thousands of pieces, recipes, and IO.

I did it. It's not worth the hassle.

Edited by Outrider_01
  • Like 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

On 4/17/2022 at 10:14 AM, molleafauss said:
  • Badge categories in the dropdown, except "most recent" and "closest to completion" that are good being 1st/2nd, can we order the other alphabetically (I see Exploration, History

I have been thinking about this recently also. I am not sure of the exact fix, but I feel like a few more categories need to be created. Like one that has the badges for completion of ONLY task forces, and one for trials etc. Also, organize their locations within those categories somewhat better. It is a really nitpicky fix, but I would appreciate it. : )

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later