Observations on multi page threads or the sandbox theorem

The_Warpact

12 minutes ago, Luminara said:

That's stupid.  There isn't even an F in incorrectly.

I can't believe that we haven't seen the appearance of your popcorn eatin pic yet.

I am disappoint!

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

10 hours ago, Snarky said:

Splatter house should really be two words unless referring to a specific video game.  Then there is "flavourful," which is just flat out spelled incorrectly.

Its British English, ya 'merican hick.🤭

• Haha 2

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

2 minutes ago, BastionWalls said:

Hmmm, admit my posting-fu is weak, or lean into it and come back with a snarky (no relation) "misinterpetation" of @The_Warpact comment? I don't know that I have a choice.

Image result for confused link legend of zeldaImage result for link heartthrobimage.jpeg.938981746c9fadc25f6e0af0d8803a5a.jpeg

The link thing is because @TheZag got me so bad on April Fools I refuse to click on them.

• Haha 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.