Gold side and VEATs

I know you cannot start a VEAT on gold side, because Emperor Marcus Cole killed Stefan Richter in that timeline. So, Arachnos does not exists.

But can you create a VEAT, go to Pocket D, then jump to gold side and start leveling?

Do you need to be a particular alignment?

Do the gold side contacts talk to you?

Edited by KaizenSoze
  • Like 1

Just now, KaizenSoze said:

I know you cannot start a VEAT on gold side, because Emperor Marcus Cole killed Stefan Richter in that timeline. So, Arachnos does not exists.

But can you create a VEAT, go to Pocket D, then jump to gold side and start leveling?

Do you need to be a particular alignment?

Do the gold side contacts talk to you?

no.  goldside is a roller coaster starting at level 0   There is no alternate way in.   I recently levelled a completionist "do every story arc from every contact"  So I changed alignments a lot and stopped XP.  At level 25 you can open Ouroboros.  In Ouro is ALL Goldside content.  Every story arc.  There is a badge for it.  That is how you do Goldside as an outsider.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Snarky is mostly correct.

As a VEAT, you can go to gold side at level one via Pocket D or a SG base and street sweep Praetorian mobs.  However, the contacts will completely ignore you.  The only way to do the story arcs in Nova Praetoria, Imperial City, and Neutropolis as a VEAT is via an Ouroboros crystal, which you can use at level ten, not level 25.  First Ward and Night Ward however, you can do naturally if you wish.  If your VEAT is a hero for some God forsaken reason, go see Mistress Eva in Talos Island.  If your VEAT is a villain like God intended, go see Carter Mordesen in Cap au Diable.  They will both start you on the path to First Ward.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, Six-Six said:

Isn't 15? Pillar Missions start at 15, not 10 nor 25.

Notwithstanding, I do wish Spiders can start goldside.

Yes, it's a shame there isn't Null the gull hack to turn a character gold side.

An Arachnos Solider would be a very good gold site starting char, lots of attacks, some mez protection, end friendly.

Story-wise it wouldn't make much sense to me for Spiders to start Gold-side.

Same as back in Legacy, I wish Gold-side had been expanded to 50 with it's own EATs.

• Thumbs Up 3

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

• 2 weeks later

Group of friends started on Goldside, one of them was a widow, since they only played together it didn't matter that contacts ignored her.  They didn't get to enjoy all the content, as a group of 5 pretty much blew through everything.  Funny 2 of the group went redside and three went blueside, still grouping though.