Character Builder Program?

Bojutsu

Hi. I'm getting back into the game after 10+ years.

In the past I would use a program called Mids Hero Designer or something similar. 

I did a search for that program, but it looked like it hadn't been updated since 2012.

Is there a website that has a character builder feature, or is there a program I can download?

Thanks everyone.

Global handle "Bojutsu"

most of my characters are on Excelsior

• Retired Lead Game Master

https://midsreborn.com/

Mids Reborn is the continually updated character builder for Homecoming. It's totally current, other than a very few enhancement effects, and I think quick snipe isn't correct for to-hit values.

(If you have a snipe, try and take Leadership: tactics and Kismet +acc in a def power if you have no other continual +to hit power)

Edited by GM Kal
  • Thumbs Up 3

I dunno, the best character builder I can think of would be a part-time job making donuts. Something about waking up at 2am, working half-asleep, that really helped me develop a work ethic. You tell your next boss you never missed a day of work AND your work day started at 2am, that says something. 

• Haha 4
  • Moose 1

10 hours ago, Ukase said:

I dunno, the best character builder I can think of would be a part-time job making donuts. Something about waking up at 2am, working half-asleep, that really helped me develop a work ethic. You tell your next boss you never missed a day of work AND your work day started at 2am, that says something. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 years later

Did you download it straight from the midsreborn.com website?

I have heard of it being falsely flagged as a virus before, but want to ensure you downloaded the legitimate one before telling you how to get around this.

Pretty sure all antivirus programs have a way of manually labeling a file as safe, you'll have to do that to get it to work.

What this team needs is more Defenders

5 hours ago, Monsiegneur Claude said:

I just tried to download Mids Reborn but my computer detected a virus`and put it in quarantine....any suggestions?

sledghammer your computer.  do not be ruled by these machines!

oh, and welcome to homecoming.