Alphabetize the name of the costumes

Hugs

This is just a quality of living suggestion, not an end of the world suggestion...

When I go to make my character's outfit, often times I already know what shoulders, belt, shoes or what not I want to give to my character, but the way the name of the costume parts in the costume piece selector seems to be a bit chaotic, it would be so nice if they were in alphabetical order, it would make it much easier to find that way.

Hugs

Sue

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't know if they actually can be sorted alphabetically. I agree it would definitely be nice though. It can be aggravating to scroll through options looking for something, but it is not where you expected it to be because its... uhm... reference number, I guess?... has it sorted out of alphabetical order. I don't know how the costume parts are sorted. I agree it would be nice if it were simplified or a name search filter were added though.

(I'm also not sure a filter even can be added, given the horror stories I've heard about the game's unmarked, jumbled mess of a code.)

4 hours ago, Naomi said:

We plan to do this sometime soon.

Omg this will be such a lovely QoL addition! Thank you volunteer devs! I was coming here to endorse the suggestion to already see that you guys plan to implement it. 😄 

• Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

One thing that would also be awesome, although require quite a bit of more work I reckon, is a function to mark one or more items in each list as a favourite, and having it show up on top with a little star next to it or something?

(And also the possibility of adjusting the font size, for small or large screens?)

• Thumbs Up 1

This will be a nice QOL addition, however - another suggestion:

Could we have an alternative view where items can be viewed as sets, and a way to select the entire set?  Currently,  we have to go through one mega list after another

trying to find the matching items.

3 hours ago, krj12 said:

Could we have an alternative view where items can be viewed as sets, and a way to select the entire set? 

You mean something like the drop down at the top, above the selections for the individual pieces, where you can select an overall costume theme and it sets all the pieces for you?

Now, an upgrade for that would be having a 'lock' icon next to each costume slot, allowing you to lock the piece selection and color(s), so you could (for example) select 'Celestial', lock the chest and legs, then pick 'Vanguard' and have all the other pieces change to Vanguard.

• Thumbs Up 1

i have wanted this since issue 1 of LIVE. 

I would still get lost searching the costume options, but now I can't say "man i wish this #*#%#$$ list was alphabetized."

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

On 5/15/2022 at 2:16 PM, Naomi said:

We plan to do this sometime soon.

While you are working on this, can you please change the Corsair gloves and boots set so that it is ONE piece that cycles through the various options (peg leg left, peg leg right, no peg leg, etc). I am thinking something along the lines of what was done with the Black Knight set. One boot that has several options (spikes, no spikes, etc). I get SO tired of having to scroll through 6 corsair pieces every time I am looking at boots or gloves.