Kill Skuls Badge

0th Power

This was reported over the past few months in this thread and later in this thread (and these threads confirm what you noted), but more reports are always good to help increase bug visibility. I had not previously noted that Death Dolls were counting, so that is a helpful bit of additional info.

I sorta assumed that it had been reported because it was pretty easy to figure out the problem.  Hopefully it can get fixed to make kill skuls not take (essentially) twice as long.  I know I'm suppose to say it, buuut... It seems like it should be an easy fix.

37 minutes ago, 0th Power said:

I sorta assumed that it had been reported because it was pretty easy to figure out the problem.  Hopefully it can get fixed to make kill skuls not take (essentially) twice as long.  I know I'm suppose to say it, buuut... It seems like it should be an easy fix.

It isn't.  It's been stated by a developer elsewhere that it can be fixed, but it would require reverting the badge progress for everyone who doesn't already have the badge back to zero.

• Thanks 1

Found an even older thread with some nice testing data in it.

32 minutes ago, Astralock said:

it would require reverting the badge progress for everyone who doesn't already have the badge back to zero.

Seems like a small price to pay to fix a bug. Give folks a heads up before it's implemented, so if they are close they can push to complete it, otherwise fix away. Skulls aren't exactly an endangered species.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Those NPC where created after the Badge went live. After their creation they forgot to update the Badge to count the new  NPC types. It's low priority over new content since you can still get he Badge by killing other Skulls.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.