Hard to see cursor

SuperheroRobot

There is an option for a simplified cursor in the options, which may help.  That being said, I, too, sometimes lose my cursor in the chaos of all the stuff going on on-screen...

Edited by biostem
  • Thumbs Up 1

i gladly will try this out.  My cursor hides in plain sight with these old eyes.

• Thumbs Up 2

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

17 minutes ago, starro said:

i gladly will try this out.  My cursor hides in plain sight with these old eyes.

Please do.  It's easily one of the top mods in the game along with Vidiot Maps, IMO.  It's helped me tremendously as I had a very difficult time keeping track of the cursor as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

This thread has some nice options for hi-vis cursor mods as well.

There's a slider in the options (and I can't recall which tab offhand) that adjusts the cursor size up to 200% bigger.

On a related note, that slider used to be set-able via a slash command, but that was broken in a patch almost three years ago. I used to have the max/min settings bound to a couple of keys and could bump up the cursor size with a press of a key when fighting commenced, then drop it back down otherwise. I know of at least two bug reports about it (Report 1 / Report 2) so if you'd like to be able to set the cursor size with a keybind or macro, it might not hurt to bump one or both of those bug report threads.

• Thumbs Up 2