What's the recommended way to install 3.3.1?

DarknessEternal

9 hours ago, Xandyr said:

Is this the latest one? On mine, I'm showing 3.2.17.  

And even when I go to the Mids Reborn website, this is the only one you can download.

When you hit update in the Mids browser it says 3.3.1. The site one is indeed different. 

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

1 hour ago, The_Warpact said:

When you hit update in the Mids browser it says 3.3.1. The site one is indeed different. 

I open Mids, click on Check For Updates, and it says there is an update. When I click on update, it pops up and says updating. Mids then closes and reopens, but it still shows 3.2.17.

• Like 2

Like Xandyr, the first time I did an update it just stopped halfway, after deleting all the exe's. I had to then download the version from the site again which was 3.2.17, now it says there is a Update and at first that seems to work but after the update it's still version 3.2.17.

Edit:

Just found the discord server, I not 100% sure, but seems version 3.3.1 is a temp release for a problem in 3.2.17. The problem with the updating loop has been noted, so I just going to wait for the next update (that covers page 4) and manually reinstall if I have to.

Edited by Logansan
  • Like 2

On 8/27/2022 at 7:36 PM, Logansan said:

Just found the discord server, I not 100% sure, but seems version 3.3.1 is a temp release for a problem in 3.2.17. The problem with the updating loop has been noted, so I just going to wait for the next update (that covers page 4) and manually reinstall if I have to.

which server address are you using? The one I have doesn't work

I, too, am eagerly awaiting the next update.  Mids' is such a useful tool!  A big "THANK YOU" to everyone working on it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

• 2 weeks later