Base copy

Pyron 2.0

I don't think the game really works that way as the files are stored on the servers (unlike our UI settings files/binds) and currently the bases don't work right anyway, so you might break your new base if they tried.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

• 2 weeks later

I will say that with the changes between what we had live in 2012 (i23) and the massive changes to the base editor on Homecoming, I am not certajn how compatible it will be. Pillars, for instance, are not the same. In i23 when you placed a pillar it automatically had a base and cap added. This is no longer the case. While this is, so far, the only thing I've noticed, it is likely not the only occurrence.

Also, with the added items, not knowing how the coding works calling in chosen items, if it works anything like the costumes (which seems to call items based on placement on the list), then what used to be an office cubicle may now be a Carnie rug.

I know Leandro has it so you can import to your own private server, though.

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

"The secure laptop in the lab. A prototype plasma hand cannon. Four quantum grenades, a phase field generator, a handful of tracking devices, Rauth's briefcase, body armor, a satellite phone, two SSDs, a Beretta 9mm, and my lunch."

I will say that with the changes between what we had live in 2012 (i23) and the massive changes to the base editor on Homecoming, I am not certajn how compatible it will be. Pillars, for instance, are not the same. In i23 when you placed a pillar it automatically had a base and cap added. This is no longer the case. While this is, so far, the only thing I've noticed, it is likely not the only occurrence.

Also, with the added items, not knowing how the coding works calling in chosen items, if it works anything like the costumes (which seems to call items based on placement on the list), then what used to be an office cubicle may now be a Carnie rug.

So what you're saying is that you doubt it, but it may not be impossible? That's more hope, for me, than doubt!

So what you're saying is that you doubt it, but it may not be impossible? That's more hope, for me, than doubt!

Got some clarification from Leando: "Not to public servers, the dbquery command tends to lag the deserver a bit so it's a bad idea with this many players."

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

"The secure laptop in the lab. A prototype plasma hand cannon. Four quantum grenades, a phase field generator, a handful of tracking devices, Rauth's briefcase, body armor, a satellite phone, two SSDs, a Beretta 9mm, and my lunch."

Pretty sure Paragon Chat will let you load an old base from your demorecord if you have one of your base (see the SG Registrar). I would love this to be an added feature of SCORE, etc.

It's my understanding that with Paragon Chat, there is no server. All the user specific stuff is stored in a database on your computer.

For something like that to work on Homecoming, users would have to have permission to download and upload information from the server. Right now I believe the only thing you can do that with is costume files saved from the costumer creator, and AE missions.