Why did the Officially Unofficial Weekly Discussion threads die?

DougGraves

It's been a week and there is not a new one out.  This game is going to die if we can't get basic things like Officially Unofficial Weekly Discussion threads released in a timely fashion.

Or at least this server is going to die.  Other servers have cool new threads we don't have.  And it doesn't seem like the reason is quality control.  We get terrible threads all the time.  It seems that our posters just are not as bold and innovative as posters on other servers.

We just get limited content and people telling us more content will come out "soon".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DougGraves said:

It's been a week and there is not a new one out.  This game is going to die if we can't get basic things like Officially Unofficial Weekly Discussion threads released in a timely fashion.

Or at least this server is going to die.  Other servers have cool new threads we don't have.

Frankly, I see this sort of comment a lot in the form of:

"Why aren't people doing this thing?"

"Why hasn't this been done?"

"When is someone going to do something about this?"

If you feel strongly about it, do something about it.  Personally, I don't think forum threads are going to have a significant impact on the survival of the game.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

1 hour ago, DougGraves said:

Or at least this server is going to die.  Other servers have cool new threads we don't have.  And it doesn't seem like the reason is quality control.  We get terrible threads all the time.  It seems that our posters just are not as bold and innovative as posters on other servers.

We just get limited content and people telling us more content will come out "soon".

Damg nabbit!

Edit: Meant to start a similar thread about this. Beat me to it!

But seriously it's a hobby, so my expectations are pretty low. That way I'm always happily surprised!

Edited by Glacier Peak

<.<

>.>

*shhhh

* in a whispered voice

nemesis

*scampers off

• Thumbs Up 1

Forums  - a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

"it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"

Spam Response- Spam, in the context of cybersecurity, refers to any unsolicited and often irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent over the internet.