PSA - Game Stability/Issues

Troo

If you are having issues today you are not alone.

Yes many are having various issues which hopefully maintenance will address tomorrow am.

Question/Discussion: Should folks report each server crash and individual issue?

Official time is 21:05
[Help] Miss Voluntaryist: Anyone else having open zone choppy movment?
[Help] Corythia: I've been having mission lag for a couple days
[Help] Tentacle Love: lag and slow loading
[Help] United: any body's friend list messed up
[Help] Miss Voluntaryist: fair, thanks for the confirmation. Wasnsure if I just needed to mainline some more coffee
[Help] Corythia: yes, no friends
[Help] el nino.187: Whole server went down atleast twice last night all mapserved
[Help] Black Operations: Yes, and global email.
[Help] Miss Voluntaryist: so..my global email likst is empty 😞
[Help] Miss Voluntaryist: Is that all gone forever?
[Help] Time GuardiAnne: no
[Help] Time GuardiAnne: just a server glitch it will come back
[Help] Time GuardiAnne: I have checked all my emals my global friends and my chats are all fine
[Help] Anajamois: Emails are gone? Huh, well I never used them any-- OH MY GOD THE MILLIONS OF INFAMY I EMAILED MYSELF IS GONE
[Help] Time GuardiAnne: 😛
[Help] Miss Voluntaryist: INF, ENH, blah blah
[Help] Sam Che: I can't get global names today and got map servered.. so its all over. The maintainence should help.
[Help] Retribution of Gaia: Game over man! Game over!
[Help] Time GuardiAnne: I freaked one day cause all my GLOBAL Chats all like 13 channels im part of were GONE ..
[Help] Time GuardiAnne: but a few min later they all came back

[Help] Wet Armor: I guess I'm not the only one who has no global and my email was wiped out?
[NPC] Sound Technician: Hey, what's that thumping up there? Make sure you have the low cut enabled on all of the mics, will ya?
[NPC] Sound Technician: Sounds good to me!
[Help] Tentacle Love: logout reboot ur pc and log back in see if its fixed
[Help] Wet Armor: k thanks
[Help] Radically Cool: Yes, you probably are. I just checked, and I could not get your global. Log out, verify files, log in and check again.
If that doesn't help, you need to /petition ASAP
[Help] EARTH-MAN: oh wow...my friends list is empty as well....and there is an empty box on the screen
[Help] Black Operations: No, you are not the only one. Global services are down. AH seems ok for me though I'm not messing with it too much just in case.
[Help] Kamylla: howcome i can't see my global friend list?
[Help] Anajamois: none of us can Kamylla

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

2 hours ago, Snarky said:

Yeah I do not think it is the crowd that is the issue.  

Its probably FARMING!!!!   Nerf it again quick!!!

clearly the devs hate farming so much they are kicking the server when leaving the room to get a coffee

still going strong! 

E66B88CD-A625-4159-B6EA-35B7272992DE.jpeg.cb4c061728baab5f8ad86052a73732f1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ah! Someone else bought an Amazon refurb!

• Haha 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

On 1/9/2023 at 1:17 PM, MoonSheep said:

E66B88CD-A625-4159-B6EA-35B7272992DE.jpeg.cb4c061728baab5f8ad86052a73732f1.jpeg

I think it is time to vacuum it out or get a new heatsink for your CPU before opening the case up that much for more airflow because your CPU is overheating ... and maybe don't overclock so much!

• Thumbs Up 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.