Maintenance Schedule

Marine X

Not sure if there will be anyone able to answer this but wondered what the Maintenance Schedule will be this week 7/3-7/5.

Was thinking that I might start a long Flashback Arc tomorrow morning but really don't want my progress wiped out by a server restart. I imagine not all the GMs, HC Team etc, consider tomorrow a holiday, so thought I should probably ask.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

22 minutes ago, Marine X said:

I imagine not all the GMs, HC Team etc, consider tomorrow a holiday, ...

I'm pretty sure the Brits celebrate "Good Riddance Day" and just don't tell us Yanks.  😁   Whether they close the banks or not is another matter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Techwright said:

I'm pretty sure the Brits celebrate "Good Riddance Day" and just don't tell us Yanks.  😁   Whether they close the banks or not is another matter.

Perhaps they shut down the harbours instead?

• Haha 2

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

4 hours ago, Marine X said:

Was thinking that I might start a long Flashback Arc tomorrow morning but really don't want my progress wiped out by a server restart.

The only progress you would lose is if it happens mid-mission, and then only for that mission. (And they *do* give multiple warnings before the shutdowns.)

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

43 minutes ago, Oubliette_Red said:

That's no way to make a proper cup of tea.

• Haha 3

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Well still got screwed. Was in mission when they announced server maintenance in one hour, finished up mission and exited only to be awarded an automatic timed mission ( 90 min ) with only about 40 minutes left till shut down. Couldn't get it done. After the reset I logged back in and the mission cued up with the timer at 47 minutes, but it completely reset the map. Started all over and still couldn't get it done. Wasted 3 hours to get a failed mission arc. It did give me 15 merits, oh boy, what a happy day.

Marine X

It's all good, reran it and finished it, was just very boring to do the same timed defeat all mission twice in one day, but on to other things.

Marine X

We saw you selected "Timed Defeat Mission" twice.  Amazon recommends "Timed Defeat All Mission".

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

On 7/3/2023 at 4:27 PM, Oubliette_Red said:

No, we just celebrate with a nice cup of tea!

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

On 7/3/2023 at 1:05 PM, Techwright said:

I'm pretty sure the Brits celebrate "Good Riddance Day" and just don't tell us Yanks.  M😁

image.gif.0f8b5e35c29054001a08cd698bf6d014.gif

(In fun. Anything that brings us closer to Arachnos ideals is welcome.)

• Thumbs Up 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas