Run Type: Pylon 
Archetype: Sentinel
Primary Powerset: Sonic Blast
Secondary Powerset: Bio Armor
Time in seconds: 24
Hybrid: Assault Core
Number of Runs: 1
Version: Issue 27 Page 7 Open Beta

Used: Ageless Radial Epiphany, Geas, Offense Amplifier, Defense Amplifier, Survival Amplifier, Tank Signature Summon, Pyronic Core, Envenomed Daggers. Build is wholly unsustainable.

not_a_machine.mbd

We're done here!

Edited by Videra
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alright and that closes out the Sentinel Bounty for April. Big congratulations to @Videra for taking the crown and single handedly proving Sentinels are the best dps in the game! 😏

Up next, Brutes!!!!!!

Bounty Posted!

Prize: 2 billion influence

Task:
Post the best pylon/dummy time of any Brute for the month of May.

Start Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, May 1st 2024 See in your time here!
End Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, June 1st 2024 See in your time here!
(In the links look in the non bold text with your location in it, if anyone has a better translation method, let me know.)

• Runs on the test server are valid provided they do not make use of any changes currently being tested, or the changes used are promoted to live.
  • Haha 1

Any chance on rule changes for Brute submissions?

Or is it cool for me to use signature summons, warburg nukes, shivan, snowman, etc..? 

I think we’ve already reached a point where Sentinel submissions can’t be compared to Dominator/Stalker submissions.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2024 at 12:41 PM, Ratch_ said:

What's the point of banning lores when allowing signature summons?

Couple reasons. One is just lores being banned due to tradition more than anything and me overlooking signature summons.

I initially expected they would be blocked by the general outline I had for temp powers that the temp power needs to be readily available and practical to be used as part of normal day to day play.

Now that that Pandora's box has been opened and I've realized that signature summons DO meet those criteria, I'm allowing them on the possibility that, like epic pets, one or more of them will have unique synergy with one set or another.

To this effect I'm implementing a division system with the current rules being division 1 while most all runs done before the first signature summon run counting as division 2

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Koopak said:

I'm implementing a division system with the current rules being division 1 while most all runs done before the first signature summon run counting as division 2

I don't think envenomed daggers belongs in division 2, it's a repeatable attack power not belonging to any pickable set and obfuscates in-set performance (namely the DPS metric).

Edit: Judgement might meet this criteria to with the exception of frequency 

Edited by Ratch_

7 minutes ago, Ratch_ said:

I don't think envenomed daggers belongs in division 2, it's a repeatable attack power not belonging to any pickable set and obfuscates in-set performance (namely the DPS metric).

Edit: Judgement might meet this criteria to with the exception of frequency 

Well the idea of div 2 is the same minus pets but you bring up exactly the kinda point is like to see more feedback on with regards to division creation. I have no problems with a crap load of divisions so if you have suggestions please feel free to share them

• 2 weeks later

Gosh, I guess I better give this thing a shot then!  I'll just use this regular old character on their regular old real + sustainable build, I guess I got 55s.  Lotta stiff competition for the Brute contest, but it would appear that I managed to take the coveted 1st place spot (for now).  That makes sense, as I did twy weawy hawd.

Run Type: Pylon 
Archetype: Brute
Primary Powerset: Radiation Melee
Secondary Powerset: Fiery Aura
Time in seconds: 55
Hybrid: Assault Radial
Number of Runs: 1
Version: Issue 27 Page 7 - 20240524

Used: Offense Amplifier, Recovery Serum, Tank Signature Summon, Envenomed Daggers.  This build is entirely sustainable and doesn't need Recovery Serum; it could just use Consume in actual content, as well as switching to Cardiac for serious gameplay since Musculature's dmg bonus is heavily diluted on Brutes.  The ability to swap Incarnate powers is fast and easy though, so I don't mind bastardizing them to suit the situation.

You said you specifically wanted a data chunk for the build so here you go:

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

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Choose your weapon:  Okay, I choose words.

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."

@Shin Magmus Currently dealing with a bug preventing import via datachunk at this time. If I cant get it fixed before the deadline on Friday your time will still go up after i get it pulled in via an older mids build and verified.

Additionally Divisions are officially implemented, I am still working on improving the accessibility and readability of the data, but from now on all runs will require a Division and Recommended flag for submission, please refer to OP for guidelines.

6 hours ago, Koopak said:

@Shin Magmus Currently dealing with a bug preventing import via datachunk at this time. If I cant get it fixed before the deadline on Friday your time will still go up after i get it pulled in via an older mids build and verified.

Additionally Divisions are officially implemented, I am still working on improving the accessibility and readability of the data, but from now on all runs will require a Division and Recommended flag for submission, please refer to OP for guidelines.

Do you want me to just DM you the build on Discord?  I mean we're all in the same place and I still have it because it's my Live Build.

Choose your weapon:  Okay, I choose words.

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."

8 hours ago, Shin Magmus said:

Do you want me to just DM you the build on Discord?  I mean we're all in the same place and I still have it because it's my Live Build.

If you'd like to post the build file here or send it to me on the forums, either would work. It helps to have it done here for tracking. Either way the issue needs to be resolved as the datachunk is the most practical way to store the builds directly in the sheet so Mids needs to be able to import them.

3 hours ago, Shin Magmus said:

I don't know who's actually in charge of fixing MIDs, just that there exists a Discord for it.  Anyways, here you go, as requested:

Mrs Meltdown - Brute Rad-Fire NO Phoenix.mbd 44.07 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you, and not to worry i already reported the issue to Loaded Camel (The team behind Mids Reborn).

I'll get the sheet updated tonight.

Opening bid on Crabs - 39 seconds.  Sorry, no video.  Crabstermind with mace, Geas, Envenomed Daggers, and Statesman Signature pet.

Run Type: RWZ Base Pylon on Excelsior

Division: I (I think)
Archetype: Soldier of Arachnos
Primary Powerset: Crab
Secondary Powerset: Crab
Time in seconds: 39

Burst: Burst
Hybrid: Support Core passive only
Build is usable for General Purpose: Yes, damn good for general use.
Number of Runs Averaged Together: One
Version: Issue 27 Page 7 Excelsior
Video Link: Pics below, no Video
Notes: (Any added details you'd like to add, please include any temp powers violating the above rules here)
Build: Modified very old build.  No Mids for it that I can find.  /Buildsave didn't work

Screenshot 2024-05-31 21.25.35.png

Screenshot 2024-05-31 21.25.16.png

Screenshot 2024-05-31 21.59.18.png

Screenshot 2024-05-31 21.58.27.png

• Thumbs Up 1