Farming Influence and Infamy

I would say just play the game. Teams, Tf/Sf, AE Farm and Raids. 

Others will say to use your Merits and buy Enhancement Converters and sell them on the Market.

Both work at gettin the green backs.

@Etched

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Using AE to farm inf is one way.  There are lots of builds and maps for fire and SL farms.

You can learn the market.  The IMO is the most profitable.  

You can go on WST, TF, Mothership raid, Hami raids to get a nice influx of inf.  

It's not hard to earn inf.  

Take any toon to 50, then play the game, any part of it -- Inf will roll in.  You don't need any real schemes or plans (unless you're redside ha ha) to make enough to get by on.  I am the laziest person in this game when it comes to money and I still do fine.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Play the AH, there’s a step by step guide on the forum which you can follow.  It works.

I’ve been trying to lure others into the AH whenever someone asks in /help and/or /general on how to generate inf.  I know it works because I’ve had a couple new players reporting back on their first sell on AH.  

The initial learning will be worth it, and you can adjust your pace/output as you see fit.  The best part about using the AH is that it doesn’t have any build or level requirement.  My latest alt broke the 1bil barrier at lvl38, after getting both blaster ATO and 4 winter sets.  The market is booming right now because everyone wants some IOs but not everyone is crafting.

I take every recipe i get, craft and convert.  You need to 1) use merits to get converters. 2) learn to use the clunky, awkward, and slow converter interface. 3) learn what to convert to in the “breakpoint” level ranges.  Certain target sets are easier to get ti in certain level ranges.  

2A) the convert screen has a easily overlooked drop down menu that is the key to directing what you are trying to get to.  

Edited by Snarky

Nothing beats using the market, but farming the AE is a solid option. Simply playing the game is one as well since we are showered in money at 50.