Snitches Get Stitches

dtjunkie

So I was running Flux's missions for approximately 168th time and for some reason I started thinking about what would happen to ole Flux if the Outcasts figured out he was an undercover cop. And then I started to think about all of the snitches that populate the City of Heroes universe and how there should be a villain story arc where you get paid to deliver some stitches. So I'm going to get started on that in AE, but in the meantime in between time who are the biggest snitches in the game that, from a bad guy perspective, need some stitches? Here are some candidates:

Flux

Julius the Troll

Akarist

Ernesto Hess

Angus McQueen

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm thinking pretty much all contacts end up snatching on one character or another lol.

My vote is Stephanie Peebles. She is all about the gossip and "those young whipper-snappers" is probably what she says when heros go by lol.

Pretty much every contact blue and red side are snitching on a gang or faction in one way or another.  There is some of this in Praetoria too... You can throw a dart at the contacts list and will hit many.  

It's pretty much how the story content is shaped.... we talk to a contact, and they send us to deal with/investigate whatever faction they're interested in.  So, pretty much every contact would have an enemy group wanting revenge.

7 minutes ago, Frozen Burn said:

Pretty much every contact blue and red side are snitching on a gang or faction in one way or another.  There is some of this in Praetoria too... You can throw a dart at the contacts list and will hit many.  

It's pretty much how the story content is shaped.... we talk to a contact, and they send us to deal with/investigate whatever faction they're interested in.  So, pretty much every contact would have an enemy group wanting revenge.

What I'm looking for specifically are contacts who have infiltrated the enemy group or who were a part of the enemy group and developed morals or something. So Julius is a Troll, but now he wants to save the trees or something so he has turned on the other trolls. Hess is a member of the Council who decided they have gone too far. Angus and Flux were undercover agents who infiltrated the Outcasts and Lost respectively. And Akarist is the first Circle of Thorns Oranbega to betray the group.

• Thumbs Up 2