Can we post self-congratulatory milestone screenshots?

EmperorSteele

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later

THE MOST PROMINENT DOMINANT BADGE HUNTER RISES AGAIN!

All 20th anniversary badge logins complete

New badge total is 1610!

Now to see what the rest of the month will bring!

1610Voltor.jpg

bulk00.jpg

bulok01.jpg

Edited by Voltor
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

25 alts with all the badges!

THE MOST PROMINENT DOMINANT BADGE HUNTER RISES AGAIN!

All 20th anniversary badges complete!

New badge total is 1613!

1613Voltor.thumb.jpg.c8b631e1d12471ef6e328f8ae36b1250.jpg

bulk00.thumb.jpg.0dd48fbc152684a591b00eff5d612226.jpg

bulok01.thumb.jpg.abefce779c9036904d2a700ad193056a.jpg

• Like 1

25 alts with all the badges!

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

@EmperorSteele gonna need to change the thread title to, "can @Voltor post any more self-congratulatory screenshots of all their badgers" because they're on a whole different level than anyone else playing this game that collects badges 🤯

I should have checked how many badges the rest of my non-badgers have when i logged them thru the anniversary badge.   I have a few that have all exploration and history badges, but now I'm curious what the average is.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lemming said:

I should have checked how many badges the rest of my non-badgers have when i logged them thru the anniversary badge.   I have a few that have all exploration and history badges, but now I'm curious what the average is.

I'm a one badge collector total kind of player. I enjoy collecting badges, I just wouldn't want to do it on more than one character because I think they'd lose their value to me. I like that some badges are difficult, that's why I appreciate the ones I've collected on my badger. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

31 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

I'm a one badge collector total kind of player. I enjoy collecting badges, I just wouldn't want to do it on more than one character because I think they'd lose their value to me. I like that some badges are difficult, that's why I appreciate the ones I've collected on my badger. 

Yea, I'm just curious how many my characters that aren't chasing badges have.  Most have some zones fully explored for the stat accolades with whatever would complete the zone. I've gone thru about half now.  Trend seems to be, the later and more played, the more likely a higher total.   Better build, the more badges, which all make sense.  Everyone is 50.  Now I'm wondering who has my lowest total, though Insect Suspect seems a strong contender at 190.