Can we post self-congratulatory milestone screenshots?

EmperorSteele

Homecoming Servers Code of Conduct

Multiboxing Policy

We allow a basic level of multiboxing on the Homecoming servers outside of peak times. These rules apply on a shard-by-shard basis (by ‘shard’ we mean Torchbearer, Excelsior, etc).

• If there are less than 1500 people logged in to a shard you may play with up to three accounts at once.
  • If there are more than 1500 people logged into a shard you may only play with a single account.
  • If you are caught multiboxing when there are between 1500 and 1600 players logged in to a shard, you will be warned and expected to log off immediately. If you ignore requests to do so your accounts will receive a 24h ban.
  • If you are caught multiboxing repeatedly with more than 1600 players logged in to a shard, all of your accounts will receive immediate permanent bans.

It is your responsibility to monitor server status and current player count if you wish to multibox. You can do this both on our website and in the #live-shards channel on our Discord.

An exception to this rule is Hamidon raid zones (The Hive, The Abyss) which have a limited population cap. No multiboxing is allowed in these zones. Breaking this rule may result in all of your characters being removed from the zone and short-term suspensions being issued for repeat offenders

Please note that this policy does not apply to groups of players simply playing from the same home/network. It only applies to individuals playing multiple accounts on their own.

Help us help you:

• If you encounter a negative person please block or ignore them; do not escalate the situation by engaging them yourselves. If their behaviour continues, please report them (see ‘Violations and Consequences’ below).

And this Code of Conduct rule was ignored by @Unagi. Now that everyone's dirty laundry is seen, let's get back to badging!

Edited by Glacier Peak
sentence structure

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Well my invulnerable/ss  Tank that is HERO alignment only has completed badging.......they now sit at 1286 badges, having obtained badges that only a hero only alignment character could gain.

Badges it will never get:

All redside exploration badges including redside tutorial, Abyss and Monster island

The 4 red side plaques

Alignment badges for turning Vigilante, Rogue, Villain and for helping someone complete and alignment mission different from my alignment. As a hero I can't help vigilante, rogue, villains pursue their agendas. Also the alignment badegs for maintaining Vigilante, Rogue, Villain align for 7 days, I did run a hero morality mission to reaffirm myself as hero and claimed those badges

The 7 redside strikeforces

Mayhem badges,

Any accomplishment/achievement/defeat badge that requires being vigilante/rogue/villain, this includes the badge for defeating 1000 Longbow, while there is a mission in RWZ where you face renegade longbow I refuse to fight them

The 6 redside day jobs

There are 21 gladiator badges that require being redside

The 7 seven badges for defeating the hero's in RV

The AE badges for completing a vigilante/rogue/villain themed mission.

So that's 245 badges it won't be getting.

• Thanks 1

25 alts with all the badges!

13 hours ago, Voltor said:

Well my invulnerable/ss  Tank that is HERO alignment only has completed badging.......they now sit at 1286 badges, having obtained badges that only a hero only alignment character could gain.

Badges it will never get:

All redside exploration badges including redside tutorial, Abyss and Monster island

The 4 red side plaques

Alignment badges for turning Vigilante, Rogue, Villain and for helping someone complete and alignment mission different from my alignment. As a hero I can't help vigilante, rogue, villains pursue their agendas. Also the alignment badegs for maintaining Vigilante, Rogue, Villain align for 7 days, I did run a hero morality mission to reaffirm myself as hero and claimed those badges

The 7 redside strikeforces

Mayhem badges,

Any accomplishment/achievement/defeat badge that requires being vigilante/rogue/villain, this includes the badge for defeating 1000 Longbow, while there is a mission in RWZ where you face renegade longbow I refuse to fight them

The 6 redside day jobs

There are 21 gladiator badges that require being redside

The 7 seven badges for defeating the hero's in RV

The AE badges for completing a vigilante/rogue/villain themed mission.

So that's 245 badges it won't be getting.

I have a true blue Hero that is walking this same path.  Thanks for blazing the trail!

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

On 8/9/2020 at 7:57 AM, Glacier Peak said:

Help us help you:

• If you encounter a negative person please block or ignore them; do not escalate the situation by engaging them yourselves. If their behaviour continues, please report them (see ‘Violations and Consequences’ below).

And this Code of Conduct rule was ignored by @Unagi. Now that everyone's dirty laundry is seen, let's get back to badging!

I guess now you are guilty of my crime too?

but yes... let's get back to badging.

• 3 months later

Well as of now my Hero alignment only inv/ss tank has reached 1298 badges, the most one can get without ever changing alignments.

So the badges that he cannot/will not get are:

AE:  Villainous, Cunning, walks the line,  Architect XXV

Dayjobs: the 6 redside only ones

Holiday events: Arriviste

Defeat badges:  Womp Womp (unless the devs propagate the new targets blueside), hammer head,  they mayhem badges except for Bloody hands/hero slayer (freeing heroes in Dillemma Diabolique trial counts toward this, 4 other defeat badges from mayhems cannot be obtained, 1 badge Outlaw; he refuses to obtain as its 1000 PPD and could be done in a DA mission),  Whip Cracker,  Archvillain, Hammerdown, Hellbane, Surging, Usurper, Annihilator, Electrician, Fort Knox, Goon Squad, Spectral, Strikebuster, Mongoose, Pirate, also despite an RWZ arc where he could face renegade longbow he refuses to defeat 1000 of them for that badge

Pvp: the 7 badges for the 7 hero AV's

Gladiator:  Arachnobot, Crab spider longfang, night widow, Wolf Spider Enforcer, Wolf Spider Tac Ops, Gremlin, Ember Legacy of Flame, Ember Legacy of Light, Longbow Rifleman, Mook, Mook Capo, Slag Pile, Cobra, Night Haunt, Red hand, Sorceror, Wailer, Wailer Queen

Accolades: the three treespecs, the redside versions of the health or  buff accolades,  the patron badges+recluse right hand,  5 dayjob accolades,  9 accolades for redside zone exploration,  agent of chaos

Achievement: 2 mayhem badges,  moRSF, moCuda, until the end of the world, Connected, Gifted Speaker, False Prophet, Deadly Combatant (blueside only badge but for killing a helpless opponent, refuse to do)  Scoundrel, Dastardly, Trickster, Frenzied, Ascended,  Above the Law, Fearsome, Descended, Come Full Circle, Grass is Greener

Accomplishment: 26 story arcs,  8 badges from MR G.  7 Strikeforces,  Streetwide, Inquisitor, Well Informed, Tested the Water,  OObatz,  Went off Script (new arc vigilante choice), new redside arc

History: 4 redside plaques,

Exploration:  all mayhems, all redside zones including monster island and the abyss

The majority are from changing alignments, but some are blueside only that a hero shouldn't obtain.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later
On 12/2/2020 at 2:35 AM, Voltor said:

Well as of now my Hero alignment only inv/ss tank has reached 1298 badges, the most one can get without ever changing alignments.

So the badges that he cannot/will not get are:

AE:  Villainous, Cunning, walks the line,  Architect XXV

Dayjobs: the 6 redside only ones

Holiday events: Arriviste

Defeat badges:  Womp Womp (unless the devs propagate the new targets blueside), hammer head,  they mayhem badges except for Bloody hands/hero slayer (freeing heroes in Dillemma Diabolique trial counts toward this, 4 other defeat badges from mayhems cannot be obtained, 1 badge Outlaw; he refuses to obtain as its 1000 PPD and could be done in a DA mission),  Whip Cracker,  Archvillain, Hammerdown, Hellbane, Surging, Usurper, Annihilator, Electrician, Fort Knox, Goon Squad, Spectral, Strikebuster, Mongoose, Pirate, also despite an RWZ arc where he could face renegade longbow he refuses to defeat 1000 of them for that badge

Pvp: the 7 badges for the 7 hero AV's

Gladiator:  Arachnobot, Crab spider longfang, night widow, Wolf Spider Enforcer, Wolf Spider Tac Ops, Gremlin, Ember Legacy of Flame, Ember Legacy of Light, Longbow Rifleman, Mook, Mook Capo, Slag Pile, Cobra, Night Haunt, Red hand, Sorceror, Wailer, Wailer Queen

Accolades: the three treespecs, the redside versions of the health or  buff accolades,  the patron badges+recluse right hand,  5 dayjob accolades,  9 accolades for redside zone exploration,  agent of chaos

Achievement: 2 mayhem badges,  moRSF, moCuda, until the end of the world, Connected, Gifted Speaker, False Prophet, Deadly Combatant (blueside only badge but for killing a helpless opponent, refuse to do)  Scoundrel, Dastardly, Trickster, Frenzied, Ascended,  Above the Law, Fearsome, Descended, Come Full Circle, Grass is Greener

Accomplishment: 26 story arcs,  8 badges from MR G.  7 Strikeforces,  Streetwide, Inquisitor, Well Informed, Tested the Water,  OObatz,  Went off Script (new arc vigilante choice), new redside arc

History: 4 redside plaques,

Exploration:  all mayhems, all redside zones including monster island and the abyss

The majority are from changing alignments, but some are blueside only that a hero shouldn't obtain.

This is what I'm doing with my badger, with some that you're skipping:

• AE - Okay, admittedly, I got the Rogue alignment one because I didn't check the alignment when I did a Hall of Fame arc (which there was nothing roguish about). I figured it's virtual to her, and a chance to consider how to do things differently from presented, so I went ahead and got the Vigilante badge too. Architect XXV came with those two.
  • I don't have Bloody Hands but figure it's a matter of time.
  • Ditto Reformed, because rogue Longbow show up in a few Hero tips.
  • I have Whip Cracker somehow. I don't know how. I don't have the badge for Vigilante tips, so I didn't complete the one where you fight Desdemona. I can't imagine I went into that mission, fought her, and left without completing the mission; I don't know if it's even possible, and when I was running 20-30 tips I was expecting to go around the wheel so it would have been more work for one badge I'd eventually get.
  • On the other hand, Cage (Goon Squad) and Snakes (Mongoose) show up in 20-30 hero tips and I was able to farm those. (Scrapyarders (Strike Buster) are in the Vigilante version of the one with Cage, but that's a Vigilante tip so I don't have that badge.)
  • I won't do Max's missions to free Malta goons, meaning I can't get Determined.
  • I have Deadly Combatant. It's not my way, but his, and I will respect that. (Prefer Dignified, though.)
  • The Abyss is co-op and I have the badges from it.

I'm currently at 1283, looking at 1291-1294 (Bloody Hands and Reformed + its gladiator are the three uncertain) when I wrap up non-event badges, and 1312-1315 when I'm done (not counting that by then there will definitely at least be a 17th anniversary badge).

Edited by Placta

Playing on Excelsior. Champion forever.

50s: Placta • elec/elec blaster // Rye Lily IV • mind/psi dominator // PLACT-A • bots/ff mastermind // Danielle Connelly • elec/elec dominator // Acme Coin Rink • ice/cold controller // Yin Blazer • psi/wp scrapper // Chalky Webs • db/sr stalker // Ultra Lance • kin/en scrapper // Eye Shell Coda • elec/elec tanker // Mind Wanna Fly • psy/emp corruptor

Others: Virtual Lines • peacebringer • 43 // Favours Green • plant/nat controller • 39 // Clear Corn Ion • elec/storm controller • 34 // Hum a Crypt • claws/regen scrapper • 29 // By Her Ant • psy/ment blaster • 24 // Clean a Hall Arch • shield/sword tanker • 19 // Paler Vow • ninjas/ta mastermind • 10 // more...

20 hours ago, Placta said:

know how. I don't have the badge for Vig

The Abyss was a red side only zone back in the day, I still think of it that way and thus skipped it. 

Despite having fought some renegade longbow in some RWZ missions I do not want to complete that badge.

I forgot that Cage and snakes are in mid level tip missions but then I don't generally run tips until I am at L50

For Max's missions,  I  RP'd that as using a power bestowed on my character that can only be used once every 72 hours to hyper accelerate time so that the mission was ended without my having been in it.  Also known as the auto complete feature 🙂   

Given that Mot is the far greater threat, usage of said power was needed to ensure all material and power was gathered to defeat him.

1 hour ago, Voltor said:

Despite having fought some renegade longbow in some RWZ missions I do not want to complete that badge.

I don't either, and fortunately the requirement is so high a hero has to work for it (but I run tips a lot, so I figure I'll get the ones full of Longbow enough and eventually pick it up). I wish they'd changed the name and description when heroes could earn it without going red, or made it like the Day Jobs, Isolator, etc. where you need to switch to redside to get it. (All of this applies to Bloody Hands, except the requirements there aren't particularly high, especially since SSA 1-4 gives a lot of heroes to fight.)

Oh, and I tested the Desdemona mission on the test server and you totally can zip to the end, take her out before the rest of her group, and get the badge for defeating her without completing the mission as long as you leave one of the enemies with her alive. It felt kind of familiar, so maybe it is what I did to get the badge. File that one with Deadly Combatant as badges I wouldn't have gotten if I'd decided not to do non-Hero badges but don't really bother me that I have.

50s: Placta • elec/elec blaster // Rye Lily IV • mind/psi dominator // PLACT-A • bots/ff mastermind // Danielle Connelly • elec/elec dominator // Acme Coin Rink • ice/cold controller // Yin Blazer • psi/wp scrapper // Chalky Webs • db/sr stalker // Ultra Lance • kin/en scrapper // Eye Shell Coda • elec/elec tanker // Mind Wanna Fly • psy/emp corruptor

Others: Virtual Lines • peacebringer • 43 // Favours Green • plant/nat controller • 39 // Clear Corn Ion • elec/storm controller • 34 // Hum a Crypt • claws/regen scrapper • 29 // By Her Ant • psy/ment blaster • 24 // Clean a Hall Arch • shield/sword tanker • 19 // Paler Vow • ninjas/ta mastermind • 10 // more...

• 2 weeks later

Been a while since I've posted here, but figured I'd brag again. I have four badgers since I kept getting the urge to hunt badges. Three are complete, including the new badges.

1667714956_Badges1-11TrickeryGirl.jpg.643ed70db93a0d64f4cc3649fe7b1de7.jpg

1862855796_Badges1-11Burk.jpg.aef6c8728901da1e4d699417076d968d.jpg

2142349626_Badges1-11BurkVenator.jpg.64c2c87c31dee74b23b9bf4c7413ed36.jpg

My fourth badger was only upgraded to that status during the summer, so I have yet to get 2 of the Valentines Day badges and 15 Anniversary badges.

1984017943_Badges1-11Salva.jpg.8d6c2b497491157c995ce8b03fd171a4.jpg

• Like 3

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

• 2 weeks later
On 12/21/2020 at 8:54 AM, Placta said:

I'm currently at 1283, looking at 1291-1294 (Bloody Hands and Reformed + its gladiator are the three uncertain) when I wrap up non-event badges, and 1312-1315 when I'm done (not counting that by then there will definitely at least be a 17th anniversary badge).

And done:

Badges.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later
  • Developer

IT IS DONE, AT LAST. 😁

With the Valentine's/Spring Fling event re-run now live; I've finally got 'em all after grabbing the last six badges I was missing!

Woo! 1548/1547

IT IS DONE.PNG

Edited by Nayreia
typos cause I bad
  • Like 2

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

• 3 weeks later