Madness…not even a PUG

I have a “friend”…. Okay, not really.  It is me after all.  

Let me start again.  Someone I know wanted to do a 1 star LGTF.  After a good bit of looking for quality players they rounded up me (iffy) and my “friend”, a serious player, a drunk player, a hardcore grinder.  So, we adjusted and found 3 other players willing to do a regular LGTF +4.  

The drunk hopped on a Tan (Brute), the Leader was a Blaster, I was on a Dark Dark Corr. We picked up a Stalker and….damn my memory. 2 others.  

It was going pretty good. We were doing it as a kill most.  In the Rider mission my “friend” the Brute runs into the big end fight. While us squishier players deal with two large groups on either side of the door.  Hard for no reason

We march on. We get to the end fight of the last mission.  I say (over Discord) “hey, do not run into the big group in the center. We got stuff here at the door like the Rider room.  

We start the battle.  The Brute runs straight into the room, makes a hard left and agro the entire left side of the room all the way down to the far pylon left side…

”You said not to go down the center…”

Vampire at a loss for words. A failure to understand. We marched on.  

Edited by Snarky
  • Haha 2
  • Moose 1
  • Banjo 1

I have it on good authority that 

6 hours ago, Snarky said:

me (iffy) and my “friend”, a serious player, a drunk player, a hardcore grinder.  

are all the same person. 

Well, maybe not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Ukase said:

I have it on good authority that 

are all the same person. 

Well, maybe not.

I would presume vampires can only get drunk by consuming the blood of alcoholics

• Banjo 1
  • Staff of Aesculapius 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

7 hours ago, Snarky said:

The drunk hopped on a Tank,

What can possibly go wrong?!

• Haha 1
  • Banjo 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

1 hour ago, JasperStone said:

I have taken a stand.

Last night I joined a Yin.

Leader: "Yin forming L4M"

Bam, I joined.

It filled

Leader: "Increasing to plus +1"

Bam, I quit.

I had that happen last night on a synapse. Albeit I didn't quit, but wanted to out of principle. I was more just watching Netflix and drinking, and farming up a new toon on the other accounts while I ran with it. The team was fairly competent and we finished the TF despite Babbage not appearing.

• Like 1
  • Banjo 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1