When I say....

16 minutes ago, ZemX said:

It's there on the bottom left: "Entities Autohit: Foe (Alive)".

What I'd love is if everybody took Nemesis Staff from the S.T.A.R.T. vendor and then used it on these jerks.  I do this when I am tanking to try to punt them away from the team.  Even if it doesn't completely prevent their rez, it often results in them hitting fewer teammates and thus doing less damage and earning the Stunner fewer hit points on the rez so you don't have to completely kill them twice.

Ah, thanks. I had it backwards. Other autohit powers have the target icon on some of the line items to indicate a portion of the power that still requires a hit check and that's what I was looking for. None of those are here.

8 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

The difficulty setting is the key, and +4 can be rough if the team isn't as experienced or slotted as you'd like.

This. 

Double kills are double xp. If the team has set the difficulty high for the extra xp, then the team wants the double kills. 

Double kills are an extra challenge. If the team has set the difficulty for extra challenge, then the team wants the double kills. 

If the team doesn't want extra xp or extra challenge, why set the difficulty so high? 

• Like 1

The American Dream, Willpower/Kinetic Melee Tanker, Everlasting.

As someone who solos Yin's TF and has no other option than to eat the Super Stunner's ressurection they are a good study on a character's ability to survive such constant -recovery spam. Many Recovery Serums have been spammed in that TF...

I try to buy the endurance drain protection buff from the SG base before a Yin. I've stood next to the Super Stunners when they rez, and if it is just me they have next to no HP and get put down quickly.

When the Yin TF is being run in some sort of TUFF mode (+4, enemies buffed, whatever) the Super Stunners are often the last critters to be defeted (modulo any other rezzes) so it's not like the whole team can't focus on a newly rezzed one.

The Yin TF seems to a never-ending source of complaints that players are "doing it wrong". Life, and the Penny Yin TF, is too short to get worked up over.

1 hour ago, Pleonast said:

If the team doesn't want extra xp or extra challenge, why set the difficulty so high? 

Generally, the team doesn't have much choice in the matter as it's the star holder who sets the diff.  And many do so without consulting the team.

And there's a lot of folks on Homecoming who believe that if you're not maxing the diff level, you're Doing It Wrong.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

41 minutes ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

Generally, the team doesn't have much choice in the matter as it's the star holder who sets the diff.  And many do so without consulting the team.

And there's a lot of folks on Homecoming who believe that if you're not maxing the diff level, you're Doing It Wrong.

Im a bit weird in that I either leave everything at +1x8(I solo on this diff so I also team with it too.) or consult the team if going higher. 

For the folks thinking maxing out the diff is some kind of metric, I always tell them one of two things; HM is right there. It literally has baked in +4 AND stat sticks er uh I mean “boosted” enemies to try and prove how much of an “elite challenge seeking gamer” you are. 

Or I tell them the second thing; There’s Another Crab’s Treasure, Remnant II, all of the dark souls series, Stellar Blade, Elden Ring…the list goes on. For ultimate challenge if HM isn’t enough for you. 

There is a small sliver that want more team play which I mean I get but thats coming with either this upcoming page or a later page that I can’t really discuss

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

52 minutes ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

I believe there is an equal amount of folks who feel if you don’t fly through a TF at a ridiculous pace, you’re also doing it wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 - as a melee player you can joust the final blow and avoid the auto-res.

2 - it's been a while since we talked about KB, that's the real culprit that made the OP die. So let's flame each other on KB.

3, 2, 1 go!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

1 hour ago, Nemu said:

1 - as a melee player you can joust the final blow and avoid the auto-res.

2 - it's been a while since we talked about KB, that's the real culprit that made the OP die. So let's flame each other on KB.

3, 2, 1 go!

KB happens. I only mentioned it as it added to my crankiness. But I was not bashing KB.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Erratic1 said:

But I was not bashing KB.

Don't be a party pooper! I'll punt this no fun response with those toy bat temp powers. Freeem!

Let's try this again.

3, 2, 1...

KB Fight! pew pew pew!

• Haha 1

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

Counterpoint, you know they give the same XP for both deaths?

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow