Freakshow to Radio/Paper missions 40+ for both sides.

i dont want to think much or be ultra prepared when it comes to radio missions.  making council buff was just mean

so can we get freakshow added to the 40+ pools?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I mean... sure?  They'd probably get buffed alongside that change, though.

Malta/Crey/DE for Radios too please!  They show up in Tips, yes, but it'd be nice to be able to pay those groups a visit without any moral strings attached.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Eiko-chan said:

Malta already shows up in Radios.

Do they? I thought they only showed up in Tips and the PI Safeguard mission. (IIRC, only Council, Arachnos, Carnies and CoT show up for regular radios - but it's possible I'm misremembering)

15 hours ago, Psyonico said:

Nemesis and KoA while we're at it

Forgot about them. Yes please! (Don't forget the Rikti!)

17 hours ago, tidge said:

Instead of "Radios", you can run Alignment Tips for a variety of enemies. Freakshow appear in those.

But... then I have to be all upstanding and moral.  Radios are for when I want a quick, easier mission where I can just shoot suspects without being held accountable for vigilantism. (Staying Blue's usually pretty easy, but some days.. )

13 minutes ago, Akisan said:

But... then I have to be all upstanding and moral

If you want to fight Freakshow 40+, there’s only one Hero tip mission where they show up, versus three missions where you fight them if you pick the Vigilante options, so you don’t have to be that upstanding and moral.

Morality tips will also keep dropping even if you choose to not do whatever Alignment missions you have in the queue. Of course the alignment missions are worth 40 merits, so there is no reason to NOT do them.

Tip missions can be done in most non-PVP, non-Hazard zones as well.

3 hours ago, Akisan said:

(IIRC, only Council, Arachnos, Carnies and CoT show up for regular radios - but it's possible I'm misremembering)

All I know is I stopped Malta from robbing a bank in a regular stop the bank robbery radio mission (not a Safeguard) last week. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the update on Malta, @Eiko-chan.  I remember that mission, but thought it was a Tip for some reason.

4 hours ago, Vanden said:

If you want to fight Freakshow 40+, there’s only one Hero tip mission where they show up, versus three missions where you fight them if you pick the Vigilante options, so you don’t have to be that upstanding and moral.

While the bit about not needing to be that moral is true, my main needs to stay fully Blue for RP reasons.  I'll definitely keep it in mind for any alts that get to 40+ though! (None yet, but they might get there eventually...)

Edited by Akisan
Typoes/Clarification

1 hour ago, Akisan said:

While the bit about not needing to be that moral is true, my main needs to stay fully Blue for RP reasons.

You're not flagged Vigilante simply because you complete a Vigilante tip.  Nor are you restricted from Hero tips if you run Vigilante tips.  If you never complete a Vigilante morality mission (or switch at Null), you'll never be a Vigilante.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.