Perma Haten

DocRadio

Hasten has a base recharge of 450s and a duration of 120s, so it would take 375% total recharge. Removing base (100%) and Hasten's own effect (70%), that leaves 205% recharge.

Presumably you'd be getting around 80-100% from slots (3x SOs is 95%). So, with 3 SOs, that leaves around 110% recharge left to make up between global bonuses, Incarnate/primary/secondary powers.

It was a nice gimmick for perma domination and still has a value there even though they moved the +damage component to base but otherwise its a little superfluous. Hasten gives 70% +recharge, you need significantly more than that to be able to get it to perma which means you already have the value of perma hasten applied to your character anyway.

I like +recharge as much as the next guy but I dont break my back to perma hasten because it will generally make the build weaker as a whole and take bonuses away from plugging other gaps.

Another thing to toss into the mix is the Force Feedback proc.  There's no "cooldown" on it and slotted into an AoE power can proc fairly often (judging by my Warshade usage) if you find yourself using said power on large groups of mobs.  Here's a thread talking about it and it also has a link to Arcanaville discoursing on it as well:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,1211.msg45244.html#msg45244

I've regularly seen it proc 3 times a minute and ignore the Wiki, it's flat wrong.

I was born perma haten.

I am a perma haten all those who are a haten me.  You shouldn’t be a perma ragen like that.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

I be haten this post.

So... much... haten.

Are you perma haten this post?

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

If they see you rollin'...

...and they haten.... And you haten their haten...

DOUBLE STACK PERMA RAGE-HATEN!

*Def crash*

That was good SwitchFade, +1 Inf

I am not haten then direction this thread is going...

It’s gone to the Americans...

I Perma Haten that....

So I have a serious question.  I've slotted my Haten with a full set of Dr. Evil's Unbridled Loathing, but what else do I have to do to achieve Perma Haten?  Just that set by itself doesn't seem to get me there.