Pistol Mastery APP for Scrappers

biostem

I'd love to be able to incorporate some "small arms" into the mix on some of my Scrappers.  To that end, I present "Pistol Mastery":

1. Pistols - (As per the Dual Pistols attack), deals minor lethal damage with a -DEF debuff, (treated as if you had none of the ammo swap toggles running).

2. Suppressive Fire - Acts as if you had cryo ammo active, so deals moderate cold damage and holds the target.

3. Pin-Down - Uses the animation from Empty Clips, deals minor lethal damage in a cone, and immobilizes targets hit.

4. Shootist's Eye - Toggle similar to Focused Accuracy, (perhaps with a slightly lower end cost since it's further down in the set).

5. Hail of Bullets - As per the Dual Pistols attack of the same name, acting as though you had no special ammo toggle running, so you'd get the +DEF buff.

Edited by biostem
  • Like 1

Not sure about the +def buff, since there's so much +def floating around, but honestly I'm not really that concerrned about it.

And .... yeah, I mean, we can already do gun-and-sword going the other way with sentinels (and I think blasters were mentioned,) this'd let melee get in on the fun.

(Other folks can debate the powers and such. Theme-wise, I'm for it.)

• Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

I like it. Pistols looks forgettable but can slot Achilles Heel if your primary can't do it, and all the rest have a good use on their own merits. Nice and simple, and with all existing animations, so there's not much that stops it from getting in. Cool!

• Thumbs Up 1

Aspiring game designer and minotaur main.

Anyone can tear something down. The true talent is building it back up again, better than before.

My collection of powerset suggestions - open to comments and feedback!