Procs Per Minute (PPM) Information Guide

Bopper

I have a controller electric storm. I am not really sure if my procs are working as much as I want them too  

1. Is it worth putting procs in my basic single target attacks electric fence, tesla cage and jolting chain. They don’t seem to proc much from what I been noticing. I put force feedback chance for recharge in jolting chain and gale but again I don’t think they are going  off. 

2. Patch powers Freezing rain i put an Achilles heel -res and in ice storm I put a chance for damage. Being patch powers I feel they are not going off

3. Toggle powers. Conductive aura. I put a performance shift chance for endurance. But I never see it trigger. 

• 1 year later

In the OP the AF for cones and spheres should include the algebra on 1st mention.  Why the F do i gotta search through 12 posts to mayve get the correct cureent calc.  Like taking a math class and the teacher just starts spouting poetry for the first half of the class.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Snarky said:

In the OP the AF for cones and spheres should include the algebra on 1st mention.  Why the F do i gotta search through 12 posts to mayve get the correct cureent calc.  Like taking a math class and the teacher just starts spouting poetry for the first half of the class.

The first few years players were back they had to discover how things worked since there weren't any devs from the legacy days to give the formulas answers to us. Those first 10 pages are pretty much that, though Bopper updated a good deal of the original post based on the subsequent results.

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Thanks 1