Lambda Lambda Lambda

Someone was complaining about them the other day because they couldn't click on them while the animation was running.  And another player seconded it.  I didn't have any problems because I went to the next one and was the only one there.

There was a similar problem with a floor-hatch in Dr. Aeon's TF where only one person could click it at a time.  Meanwhile, you're surrounded by several dozen Gold Brickers blasting you with their canons.    They fixed that a few patches ago.  I was wondering if they could do something similar to the elevators in the Lamba itrial.

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

43 minutes ago, Display Name said:

Someone was complaining about them the other day because they couldn't click on them while the animation was running.  And another player seconded it.  I didn't have any problems because I went to the next one and was the only one there.

There was a similar problem with a floor-hatch in Dr. Aeon's TF where only one person could click it at a time.  Meanwhile, you're surrounded by several dozen Gold Brickers blasting you with their canons.    They fixed that a few patches ago.  I was wondering if they could do something similar to the elevators in the Lamba itrial.

That's not a Lambda only thing. Yes, some of the doors that don't let players click them while they are already open have been fixed, it still crops up in any mission with large doors in it.

• Like 2

On 9/1/2024 at 2:18 PM, Rudra said:

That's not a Lambda only thing. Yes, some of the doors that don't let players click them while they are already open have been fixed, it still crops up in any mission with large doors in it.

And most train stations and the door in the ITF (into the Fort) and more than a few mission doors on 8-man teams and ... could go on for a while somewhat incoherently

On 9/2/2024 at 6:43 PM, srmalloy said:

No Omega Mu?

giphy.gif

• Banjo 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)