Rocket Board Travel power.

Taz1967

I am curious, the wiki mentions that the rocketboard travel power gets unlocked for the entire account when purchased. I purchased it but it only is there just for the one toon who purchased it. I have also logged out and back in to see if that had any effect, but nope. Does the account unlock not work for homecoming?

Thanks in Advance for the help.

The wiki is referring, IIRC, to the Rocket Board power purchased through the Paragon Rewards program where you got credits for account length of time, and you were unlocking things for your account. The P2W vendor is selling powers to individual characters.

Yeah, the wiki means that - back when NCSoft was still running the show - paying actual cash would have unlocked it for every character.

Now, especially where there's no actual cash involved .... not so much, as you've learned. :)

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

As others have said, now that we aren't paying real money for these things, they work differently.  I'm okay with that because rocket board is super cool and I just love it!  :)

I do wish it didn't de-toggle me, but that's the price we pay for the fun of zooming around Paragon on our very own hover boards.

I really like the suggestion in this thread:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,5704.0.html

+1 on that thread if you like it too

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

As others have said, now that we aren't paying real money for these things, they work differently.  I'm okay with that because rocket board is super cool and I just love it!  :)

I do wish it didn't de-toggle me, but that's the price we pay for the fun of zooming around Paragon on our very own hover boards.

I just like it so I can skip travel powers on ability hungry builds.

Has anyone tried the void board and have pics of it? I'm not too hot about the rocket board with the huge thrusters on the side. I was hoping for something more silver surfer. Plus, it would have been cooler if you could bank and roll on it, not just flat flying.

Has anyone tried the void board and have pics of it? I'm not too hot about the rocket board with the huge thrusters on the side. I was hoping for something more silver surfer. Plus, it would have been cooler if you could bank and roll on it, not just flat flying.

It kind of a translucent glowy yellow disc.