Expensive Rad/Fire Brute for farming

Danakir

I see a lot of love for Ball Lightning. What about Fireball?

I'm really loving my Rad/Fire brute (lvl 42 at the moment). My build is aimed at soft-cap melee, 80+% S/L resist and 50+% resist for C/E/N, and a high amount of recharge. I want to farm with her but I'm also going to use her for strong team performance, so I've got Radioactive Smash, Radiation Siphon and Devastating Blow along with Melt Armor. Would it really make that much more difference to go with Mu instead? What about in terms of team play?

Fireball is great by itself compared with Ball Lightning.  Mu is better overall for farming due to the addition of another large, fast casting AoE in Electric Fences.  If Mu did not have both and only had Ball lightning, then Fire would be the way to go.  As far as team play it depends on what you are fighting and what level.  High end stuff I have had no issues with my pure AoE farmer build since a decent amount of S/L resist and defense is build in as a side effect of the set bonuses for Fire Defense.  I have about 5% less resists and 33% S/L and 32% Melee defense.  Most of the time there are team buffs going around that fill any gaps other than toxic or psi damage.  Low level stuff however can be painful with having to rely on temp powers and brawl and I have been slowly getting a second spec together with better offense for lower level content.  I will probably use that for high end TF/SF as well due to needing more single target damage on AV fights and it will include Ring of Fire and Fireball.  Still undecided between Melt Armor and Fire Blast though.

Fireball is great by itself compared with Ball Lightning.  Mu is better overall for farming due to the addition of another large, fast casting AoE in Electric Fences.  If Mu did not have both and only had Ball lightning, then Fire would be the way to go.  As far as team play it depends on what you are fighting and what level.  High end stuff I have had no issues with my pure AoE farmer build since a decent amount of S/L resist and defense is build in as a side effect of the set bonuses for Fire Defense.  I have about 5% less resists and 33% S/L and 32% Melee defense.  Most of the time there are team buffs going around that fill any gaps other than toxic or psi damage.  Low level stuff however can be painful with having to rely on temp powers and brawl and I have been slowly getting a second spec together with better offense for lower level content.  I will probably use that for high end TF/SF as well due to needing more single target damage on AV fights and it will include Ring of Fire and Fireball.  Still undecided between Melt Armor and Fire Blast though.

Hmm, guess I'll have to tinker around with switching out my EPP for Mu. Though, having to go to villain side and doing Scirocco's arc doesn't thrill me. Do I need to go all the way villain or will being a vigilante work?

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

Null the gull in Pocket D can change you to Villain. I would do the Black Scorpion arc instead. Once you do the arc for any patron you unlock them all. Only 5 missions and one is a kill all that you can auto complete.

Thanks for that extremely helpful advice. Now I just have to see if I can work up a build I like that doesn't require rework outside the two power choices.

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

@Helencarnate What's your attack chain? I'm trying to understand how Atom Smasher, Irradiated Ground, and Radioactive Smash can equal what Throw Spines, Quills, and Spine Burst can do. My very limited understanding of Radiation Melee is only single target attacks will activate contamination AoE. Do you spam Radioactive Smash?

I don't use rad smash (unslotted) -- atom smasher, burn, and ball lightning. If those are recharging you should be using the time to pop build up/fusion/reds. If all of that is recharging, toss electric fences or consume. Or use the ranged attack to smack something nearby and drag it in to the fire.

This mostly. I have 1 melee single target attack that is a mule for set bonus and for taking down wandering bosses. Everything else is aoe.

I can cast Ball Lightning, Spine burst, Electric Fences, and Throw Spines before my burn patch disappears. Can Burn patches stack? Not sure having burn patch up 100% with Atom Smasher is better than Burn minus 2 tics, Electric fences, Throw Spines, and Spine Burst.

Spine Burst is utter crap for farming lvl 54 mobs.  The DPA for Atom Smasher is far higher but still the least out of the Rad/Fire build.  The real damage from fire farmers comes from Burn, Ball Lightning, Electric Fences, combined with as much recharge as you can get to make those up as often as possible.  Because those are not quite an attack chain even with high levels of recharge, you are left with 1 AoE to use from your primary. 

If you take a Spine/Fire with perma hasten and have your AoE attacks set up in order of DPA, Throw Spines will be used the least and you will never use Spine Burst unless you are ignoring inspirations.  Even then you would be better off waiting that brief split second and using another attack than using Spine Burst.  Now because Throw Spines is a somewhat narrow cone, that means you have to sometimes move out of melee range (taking your damage aura with you and potentially pulling mobs off of your burn patch) if you want to ensure hitting as many targets as possible as you won't always have 10+ mobs in front you.  The other option for those more skilled is to jump up about 20 feet (also taking your damage auras with you) and then hit throw spines at your nearest target directly below you.  Because it is a cone it will hit everything in that area.  So either way, in order to make Throw spines as effective as it can be, you lose damage from your damage aura and it costs you time in moving or jumping which also means lower damage.  Just ran the 5 story Comic Con arc with an average clear time of 4 min 40 seconds per run.  Full clear each run, timer started when I started moving and stopped when mission objective was clicked.  Spines doesn't come close to that.

The reason Spines is more popular is because someone mad a video about it.  It is easier to get to 50 solo with spine burst being available at low levels and it is still effective even though it may not be the best.  The best is still SS/Fire but now far less popular due to the -defense hit from Rage crashes.  That being said, with macros to combine and pop reds Rad/Fire is very close and can be equal and in short bursts better depending on luck with inspiration drops.

WOW. From what I'm seeing spine burst is on par with atom smasher. Went into Mids. Got hasten. Got both Atom Smasher and Spine Burst. Put 3 damage IO's and 3 recharge IO's in both. DPS numbers are Atom Smasher 11.35. Spine Burst 11.84. They have the same activation. Spine Burst has the bonus of having a radius of 15 while Atom smasher has a radius of 10. Now the kicker here is what does more damage...Quills or Irradiated Ground. The winner here will be the one with the better damage aura supporting the attack.

DPS is not what you should be looking at. Look at DPA.

Damage per activation? Why? Why is that better than DPS?

Am I wrong to think DPA doesn't take recharge into account? In 100 seconds Atom Smasher can be used 9 times. Spine burst 11. I'm thinking DPA is more about alpha strikes and burst damage and not about overall damage output.

BTW 5 minute Comic Con runs are average. I do that all the time and I usually have 2 lowbies taking most of the inspirations. Maybe that's why I'm not using the downtime between activation's to eat inspirations. Half way through I don't have any.

DPA should be taken into account when you have more than 1 attack ready to go. Every other AoE you have does higher DPA so if you use it as soon as it is up instead of only when it is the only AoE you have, you end up doing less damage over time.

I stand corrected from my previous post regarding the spines attack chain after doing more playing with builds.  I had not factored in procs and with Positrons Blast, the DPA of throw spines increases to the point where it should be used as often as possible after Burn.  So Burn, hop up Throw Spines, Ball lightning, Electric Fences, hop up Throw Spines, Burn then whatever is up out of those attacks.  Spine burst is still a waste at perma hasten and really only there for a set mule.

With that in mind, spines CAN be very fast at farming, potentially faster than Rad and even push SS but it requires much more skill than either of the other 2 sets.  A lot of movement and positioning to make sure you get as many in throw spines as possible while still keeping everything in the burn patch.  For some this comes natural, for others it takes too much extra time and they end up doing less damage and they are better off just spamming AOE in melee.  For those people (like me), Rad will be better.

So question, for a strictly farming build, one that if the AE mission system was removed tomorrow, I would delete the toon.....is the Fighting Pool really needed?  I've heard some mixed opinions from players in the game doing farms.  But several have told me that for just fire farms, the fighting pool is just an END drains for protection that really isn't needed.

So is there a good farming only build?

So question, for a strictly farming build, one that if the AE mission system was removed tomorrow, I would delete the toon.....is the Fighting Pool really needed?  I've heard some mixed opinions from players in the game doing farms.  But several have told me that for just fire farms, the fighting pool is just an END drains for protection that really isn't needed.

So is there a good farming only build?

For a farming only build see post number 3 in this thread.  My attack chain is Burn, Electric Fences, Ball Lightning, Atom Smasher repeat. Right as Atom Smasher is finishing casting Burn is back up again.  The only break is to make/pop reds and hit Fiery Embrace and Fusion.

I would lose about 9.6% defense if I didn't take Tough and Weave due to the set bonuses and the defense in Weave so yes they are needed.  Now when on fire farms there is no need to have Tough turned on as there is no S/L damage to worry about but it is still needed to get to Weave and to add 3 Aegis for additional fire defense.  With my build, it uses a bunch of Winter IOs which grant both fire/cold defense and resists.  Thanks to the ultra high resists in Fire Armor already, this means I only need to run either Fire Shield or Plasma Shield and can turn the other off and I am still at 90% fire resist.  That being said, I take this out on TFs and have no endurance issues with all the toggles running outside of things that suck endurance.  While farming I never use consume and many times forget to click on Ageless as the only time my blue bar takes a hit is during hasten crashes while I am in the middle of casting the 2 end heavy AOEs.

@HelenCarnate, what do you think about swapping the recharge in Fusion for a Gaussians Build-Up Proc? With Ageless t4 and Hasten running it's only a 2s difference in recharge, for an extra 80% damage when Fusion is up.

Similarly, I was toying with pulling the 2nd slot from FE and putting it into Fire Shield to fit an Unbreakable +7.5% HP for an extra hp/s or so. It's a much smaller change as you hardly take any damage once you crack the Def cap anyway, but with T4 Ageless and Hasten running that slot only makes a 2s difference in recharge time on FE and I'm not sure that's worth it either. The other possibility might be to combine the two and go with 2 slots in Fusion for either 2 Gaussians or Gaussians Proc + a Recharge IO.

Any thoughts?

I may try the slotting Gaussians on Fusion since it is a minimal change and could increase damage output.  I had considered the extra HP but just didn't have the room for it and in this case I don't think I need to trade off a little damage for a little survivability.  In the rare cases I do end up dying it is normally from several sources of toxic or psi damage that would destroy me anyway and that extra 100hp or so would offer little help.  Oh what I wouldn't give for 1 more slot.

Well, one other place I've considered pulling a slot is Hasten. With Agility and Ageless T4, just one L50 Recharge IO gets the recharge on Hasten down to 110s so it's still perma. You do need to keep Ageless up on CD, but most of them time I find I'm doing that anyway.

Obviously it means the build won't do so well if you exemplar down. But if I was going to exemplar I would be using a different build anyway, not my farming setup.

For what it's worth, slotting the Unbreakable Guard 7.5% HP IO instead of a Recharge in FE gains you 113HP which works out as an extra 1.1hp/s regen. It definitely isn't a lot, but I'm not sure how to compare the value against just 2s of recharge in FE. I guess the real question might be what else you could do with that slot, I don't know if the HP is the best option. It was really just an idle thought.

• 2 weeks later

Any thoughts on this build? It's a pure farmer, built to do the Fire Farm and nothing else. Soft capped to F/C, 77.1% S/L Resist (And overcapped Fire resist of course). Should have decent mitigation from Avalanche in Blazing Aura and Overwhelming Force's chance for Knockdown in Irradiated Ground. Also has both the Achilles Heel and Fury of the Gladiator Chance for -Res in Irradiated. Burn is just slotted for all the damage (Including the Eradication proc to go with the Armageddon proc).

Perma-hasten, Atom Smasher on a 5.2 second recharge.

Laser Beam Eyes is just there to mule Superior Winter's Bite and get me soft capped vs. Fire/Cold. May never actually use it.

Little or no attention has been paid to power order, or to exemplaring, as this build would be for a toon I would probably never exemp or do anything but farming with.

Villain Plan by Mids' Villain Designer 2.22

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Brute

Primary Power Set: Radiation Melee

Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura

Power Pool: Fighting

Power Pool: Leaping

Power Pool: Speed

Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Villain Profile:

Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(37), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(37)

Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), Ags-ResDam(3), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(5), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(42), GldArm-3defTpProc(42)

Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(9), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11)

Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Absorb%(5), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(33), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg(34), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(34)

Level 6: Fusion -- RechRdx-I(A)

Level 8: Radiation Siphon -- Acc-I(A)

Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(11), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(13), Ags-Psi/Status(13), StdPrt-ResKB(45)

Level 12: Kick -- Acc-I(A)

Level 14: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(15), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(15), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), Ags-ResDam(17), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(48)

Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(33), Ags-ResDam(45), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(48)

Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(19), Obl-%Dam(19), ScrDrv-Dam%(21), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(21), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(23)

Level 20: Consume -- Avl-Acc/Dmg(A)

Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(23), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(25), RedFrt-Def(34), RedFrt-EndRdx(40), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43)

Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(25), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(43)

Level 26: Devastating Blow -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(45), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Hct-Acc/Rchg(46), Hct-Dam%(46)

Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(29), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Arm-Dam%(31), Erd-%Dam(31)

Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42)

Level 32: Atom Smasher -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(37), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(39), TchofLadG-%Dam(40)

Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A)

Level 38: Focused Accuracy -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 41: Laser Beam Eyes -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(43), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(50), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(50)

Level 44: Physical Perfection -- EndMod-I(A)

Level 47: Superior Conditioning -- EndMod-I(A)

Level 49: Cross Punch -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)

Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Fury

Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(40)

Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A)

------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1435;666;1332;HEX;|
|78DA6594DB4E13511486F7B453B12728874201118AD0428BA5154CD468880A98284|
|D883E403381B136690A694B9478E585774405D42B0F6034F17CE709BDF1017C036F|
|BCF3049AF8007575FE9F4A9C49275FF7BFF7FA67ADB5674FFAD2B8EFE5A92B634AF|
|39ECC1BA552E64471A16CBAD2463637E35472D5C9DD698999B49937CDC459633667|
|947373058C43981B37CF9B85929998CC99C5C5CCF185A2A1FCD373737911B217CAB|
|942D6678DA64C635E061E6B706EDE3467BD5895AF2E6B9F98CFCD24260A6631BB98|
|491BA572D5CBF20F4916FD722F4514AF8A4BDDD0954AE96ADF32B942AE827D37C95|
|BE0AB6A98C6D8A466698E117214D453E0E0816D3A2DBEDE0E9558ED0EFC76DD25EF|
|81BBEF93EBA0670D7C23514EC63ABFC24FDF047BBE91DFC1F00FF227784DEA75215|
|6B9E2CAD2AE47B02B55ADAE03DA5B811BB5E96ED6E6612D3ED6E83B080E85845D52|
|B39878E9E3A58F53343F7BE46FC3BA7AFAD4D33740BF007B36CC5EBD93A806E6D0C|
|0B51D5CDB438FA1FF6296A59646F6A6F1A343A9665D358DA1F62605B65C466E2D17|
|C1D62FD03764D86CED4A4535DF46AF75C93FC8FC83413CA3D50386BC60B81E8C368|
|0313FD7496C1B629D6D8C0DFDC1B33ACE80B1CF0E8B2B92773BF2D6DB23D086A2E0|
|FE0172908C83EFAB2789B5761E82B6E7307904DC7B943C466E39AC3DE895DCBA909|
|BD6C5F760905C955CBA5973F71AF2EC5B07230FC887E42330FA497C5B74F541A27A|
|F90EF4D2CF231BD20F3FD51F86E6156D80B90F3C46AF634FC0E1A760EA19F99C7C0|
|1FA24364EBF780FFCDCA225F8DC04B52539E049AE4B5E655FF4DA79979F5C2A6653|
|9236256553466CCAA84D99D46BDF87CA946D765AAF7D01946629EE40ED5C57363D3|
|2ABED9CFDF54FD1B4D3F2272A5D0FA3FB5BB6D5BF772AECC75F6992DD00|

I don't think you have the recharge you think you do. Pines gives you a lot for slotting ff:+rech, but that's a proc and I think not a global one. You need to use the attack it is in. Do you plan on using cross punch? It isn't otherwise slotted like it.

But I don't have pines on my chromebook so I can't tell.

I enjoy it quite a lot. I've got a much cheaper build I've been using to farm for all my other characters on the same character and she performs very well by my own reckoning.

Could you link that much cheaper build? (:

I'm just starting, and do not have much to go with.

Here is my cheap build for a rad/fire brute. You can do +4x8 with this for like 70-100 mil.

Villain Plan by Mids' Villain Designer 1.962

Level 50 Mutation Brute

Power Pool: Leaping

Power Pool: Leadership

Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Villain Profile:

Level 1: Contaminated Strike

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Fire Shield

• (A) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
  • (3) Aegis - Endurance/Recharge
  • (3) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge
  • (5) Aegis - Resistance
  • (7) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge
  • (13) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 2: Blazing Aura

• (A) Damage Increase IO
  • (7) Damage Increase IO
  • (9) Damage Increase IO
  • (9) Accuracy IO
  • (11) Endurance Reduction IO
  • (11) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 4: Healing Flames

• (A) Healing IO
  • (5) Healing IO
  • (21) Healing IO
  • (39) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (43) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 6: Combat Jumping

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (13) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed
  • (23) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (46) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (46) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Recharge
  • (50) Kismet - Accuracy +6%

Level 8: Maneuvers

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (33) Luck of the Gambler - Endurance/Recharge
  • (34) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (34) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (37) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed
  • (39) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

Level 10: Boxing

• (A) Empty

Level 12: Super Speed

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 14: Tough

• (15) Aegis - Endurance/Recharge
  • (15) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge
  • (21) Aegis - Resistance
  • (23) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge

Level 16: Plasma Shield

• (17) Aegis - Endurance/Recharge
  • (17) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge
  • (19) Aegis - Resistance
  • (29) Aegis - Psionic/Status Resistance
  • (34) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP

Level 18: Irradiated Ground

• (A) Damage Increase IO
  • (19) Damage Increase IO
  • (36) Damage Increase IO
  • (36) Accuracy IO
  • (36) Endurance Reduction IO
  • (37) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 20: Consume

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (31) Endurance Modification IO

Level 22: Weave

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed
  • (25) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (25) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (27) Luck of the Gambler - Endurance/Recharge
  • (27) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 24: Fusion

Level 26: Hasten

• (29) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (31) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 28: Burn

• (A) Damage Increase IO
  • (31) Damage Increase IO
  • (37) Damage Increase IO
  • (42) Accuracy IO
  • (42) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (42) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 30: Assault

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO
  • (46) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 32: Atom Smasher

• (A) Damage Increase IO
  • (33) Damage Increase IO
  • (33) Damage Increase IO
  • (39) Accuracy IO
  • (40) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (40) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 35: Devastating Blow

• (A) Damage Increase IO
  • (40) Damage Increase IO
  • (48) Damage Increase IO
  • (48) Accuracy IO
  • (48) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (50) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 38: Superior Conditioning

• (A) Endurance Modification IO
  • (43) Endurance Modification IO

Level 41: Physical Perfection

• (45) Endurance Modification IO
  • (45) Healing IO

Level 44: Temperature Protection

• (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 47: Fiery Embrace

Level 49: Vengeance

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Sprint

• (A) Celerity - +Stealth

Level 2: Rest

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Swift

• (A) Run Speed IO

Level 2: Health

• (A) Healing IO
  • (50) Healing IO

Level 2: Hurdle

• (A) Jumping IO

Level 2: Stamina

• (43) Endurance Modification IO
  • (45) Endurance Modification IO

Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement

Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface

Level 0: Marshal

Level 0: High Pain Threshold

Level 0: Invader

Level 0: Born In Battle

Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment

Level 50: Agility Core Paragon

------------

|MxDz;1540;654;1308;HEX;|
|78DA65944B6F524114C767E02285427916282D2DAF420B42A1AD6BA3B6756149AA2|
|E346E089191DEA4010234B14BD72626EAA770E3CEB71FC4855FC1C75613838739FF|
|5B5E3790DFCC7FE69C39F39F3BB7F6F4C0F3F6F6B3EB422EDE3A6BF4FBF59BBDF38|
|15AA89D0F1A03B3D3B60B7A9CF45FD57ABDA6CE942ADF6B344D3DCCFD188F1DA827|
|AADD57E52353F52EEA37CE7B0DE139E974CECAC7AAD135DB2D9FD569AA5EFFD4EC7|
|A75FFC86C9D0E68D4AD7BF7BB4A35570EBBE6E3F2615BF55A17F55AA33F18E5D36B|
|C4A89212FD9FE7049E21FDE811EF461DA91587A850A36A08DB2EB8C734F69957AA4|
|CCFAE5DF3FD2814B13221780EB86031CE74A7A6F98160E758C39E65CD00C360AEC8|
|2C801132D481F51C61D4B2CC8C8498253F186056FFD1F484210214EB44AC1373924|
|1660AB129E4CC2267EE0EEF5352AC0BAEB9B46B195216A12C7EB7E95976D2BCAC19|
|5E38B9042797E064184E46E0E4279AED43553EC4F811E3474C10316BD750E51FAEE|
|A259D6500B101B81D043316E17E06AE67C1CF84903EBAA10CC1DDF5244E81F6B18C|
|93598613313813837371381787732FA89628FC88225F9AF2AC701EDB0AB4356B2DF|
|0CBE886600FABA8791DCC82DBD8C376719A41CA9FE0356502FB2A81AFA99E0D1E73|
|6C204F728639E4CD17A7F98A62D3884D636E1EDCB188D81DC454415740884DDE8FD|
|C849F05D043635BF0630BDA558B78E33F128A3C4714A352BFB95FA95786B765AC13|
|A6BD57A05570466BC6ECDD2ECC299539A53AA7ECCD29FB73CA9171F9D5181E8FDB7|
|44DF82E9C189048933AC2E5A7FBCECAF087FBF2BB21648977F46BAC493972234FAE|
|C2959F93F3B758FB3DD66C72C669CBD57498802ABF85C6ED476E5DAB6E3F98683F9|
|C68DF9D68BF498F63FF46C6EDFF9A7BDF6B|

and here is my expensive one that never needs to heal himself. I should note that I sometimes do other things with this brute, like farm with a /kin in s/l or task forces and that's why I have maxed s/l resists and got my s/l def up to 34%.

Villain Plan by Mids' Villain Designer 1.962

Level 50 Mutation Brute

Power Pool: Leadership

Ancillary Pool: Pyre Mastery

Villain Profile:

Level 1: Contaminated Strike -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), Hct-Dmg(21), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Hct-Dam%(43)

Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(5), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(7), GldArm-3defTpProc(13)

Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(11), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(46)

Level 4: Healing Flames -- Heal-I(A)

Level 6: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(13)

Level 8: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(33), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Rchg+(37), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(39)

Level 10: Boxing -- Empty(A)

Level 12: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)

Level 14: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(15), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(15), Ags-ResDam(21), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(23), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(31)

Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(17), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), Ags-ResDam(19), Ags-Psi/Status(29)

Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(19), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(37)

Level 20: Consume -- PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(34)

Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(25), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(27), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Rct-ResDam%(42)

Level 24: Fusion -- RechRdx-I(A)

Level 26: Whirlwind -- EndRdx-I(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(29), SudAcc-KBtoKD(31)

Level 28: Burn -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(31), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(42), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(50)

Level 30: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 32: Atom Smasher -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Acc/Rchg(33), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Arm-Dam%(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)

Level 35: Devastating Blow -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(48), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(50)

Level 38: Char -- Empty(A)

Level 41: Melt Armor -- AnlWkn-Acc/Rchg(A), AnlWkn-Acc/Rchg/EndRdx(43), AchHee-ResDeb%(45)

Level 44: Fire Ball -- SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(45), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(50)

Level 47: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A)

Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)

Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)

Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)

Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(5), Mrc-Rcvry+(23)

Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)

Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(43)

Level 0: Marshal

Level 0: High Pain Threshold

Level 0: Invader

Level 0: Born In Battle

Level 50: Agility Core Paragon

Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany

Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface

Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment

------------

|MxDz;1532;723;1446;HEX;|
|78DA6594C94F535118C5EF6B5F8596964E0C65A6A5B4D0426D01174E212A62A290A|
|0266ADC90469ED08440D39644962E5C991819948D03382CDCB8121075E37F605C11|
|E3CEB543A22B37F5EB3B47DAA42F6D7EF79DFBCEFDBE7BDE30796BCCF9FADCED51A|
|5D59D994FE7F3D3A7734B05A37672A9902E641617AC4A8E1AF9B799FAF4A4316F18|
|894BE9998C398DF300E6C68C9BC642DE488C678CDCF2F4A9A55C5A39A61617E7139|
|7B38631E3368713467AC6C8E5E7325997793E9E999D2B6416669DFF67B372E23D9B|
|CDDC484C2DE7A45E3A5F90D502D2C1A0FCEF46148FA2AEA216A552BA72F4810D113|
|01203637170BB74B9667A6C6A4433354B921C06F521F0500A740E594DEE94ACF46A|
|1E1DD7B8C0DA7AD20D3ABCE0A013DC1597155E650D0B52761592286DD0345B1C9A9|
|3F4CA5C0D6BD578D047B70F0CFAC90630DC08462EA04F4DBC76E4A2EC4539548F28|
|7554EABE2209AB682E567031817AEEBC9E493430A12626D1D92CECD0D59EB8DCF0E|
|A6E7A3DF47AE8F5D1DB7E045C91BBE5653DEF2652F13D027B1E934FC8A760780B7C|
|272EBF197D51F3AF5BCC84820F415DF6D1C8751B994480C904985C2B936B6572FDB|
|F91D43DE9A999B9349BC94B4D59AF059AA52588BBD17E0799757E433FEF4BEF006B|
|B6BDC05A9D5B60F819D8FF9C7C09A636419FACDFC127A123889A6BD247176ADABA8|
|EA256F731F2389FE41360F424398AF556C51BA237741FFD4557C0C3ABE41AB90EA6|
|1E80FBB2442FF7DF6B3E297F9C4AF571F77D9F9070EC3338F051E8D7D51771C5593|
|1BE879506DE92DB7CEE77C91D567C037E10578215134CBC411249524BF20EB6EB07|
|EFB6FC4A9DC5AA94649592AA5286AB94912A655C3FF8261427CA63798990F4944E4|
|934CD74D83DF23643297E771C7C159436881DFD2C6B16ED0ABF2A41DCAFA6F3721E|
|D5D58F4A5F1F7CBFCA9AA6AD32FD0D7471DD515251F36AC5F85AC5F862C5F86F93D|
|838DEF0CB98FDEEFBCBFAAB5079FC0FF179F06B|

When people say they finish the map in 5-6 mins, do they mean all 5 rounds of the mission arc, or just one round?  It's taking me about 6 minutes using my SS/Fire brute for each round, and cant conceive how anyone is blowing through it in just a minute.