Classic Videos

One great thing about this game is the creativity, humor, and technical skills of its fans.  I had a random CoH memory jogged loose today (in a conversation that had absolutely nothing to do with CoH), so I sniffed around the internet to see if the source of the memory still existed - and it does!  I'm throwing it at you in hopes that you'll throw out other bits of nearly-forgotten video bites...

(note this was based on an audio skit that also still exists: 

)

"I'm a Hero. And I'm a Villain!"

Samuraiko Productions

(disclaimer: Redlynne appears in a walk on at 2:44 in this one)

(disclaimer: Redlynne runs in and "boots head" at 1:58 in this one, along with others of my alts at different times)

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

but this was the first one I ever saw. I think it was done fairly early in CoH's life, before CoV, and I was new enough to the game that I had no idea what half the powers in it were. It's still my "go to" nostalgic CoH video.

Just earlier today I was looking at all the fan videos posted in the archived forums HERE. (Though the videos won't view directly in the archives, you have to copy just the video url without the archive url.)

I was trying to find the Kronos Titan vs Steel Canyon exploding building video.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

LOLOL...dedicated to all you villains

I can never watch this one without tears welling up in my eyes....This was created by Leo, the very same young man who worked for 6 years to bring our home back to us.

Leo made this happen for all of us...

(I am so honored to be in the Unity video...Healix appears at around 2:48. She is handed a gift, which is actually prophetic. The gift is having my home back!!!!)

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!