Save Your Screen Set Up?

Sakai

Pretty sure the answer to this is no but I am going to ask anyways 

When I make my shiny new alt that will probably be abandoned mid teens I have routine I follow.

Load my Chat windows

Expand the initial power bar two times.

Make a cpl more bars, and move them to where they belong.

Drag my Target box down to a less annoying spot and shuffle around my inspirations.

Guessing I'm not the only one.

Is there a way to save the setup so with the click of a button I can be good to go?

Go to the last tab in Options and scroll to the bottom, there's a Save/Load Windows option.

It's still not perfect, but if you alter your windows colours/positions/opacity/etc and save it here, then you can load the same on any other character.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Pretty sure the answer to this is no but I am going to ask anyways 

When I make my shiny new alt that will probably be abandoned mid teens I have routine I follow.

Load my Chat windows

Expand the initial power bar two times.

Make a cpl more bars, and move them to where they belong.

Drag my Target box down to a less annoying spot and shuffle around my inspirations.

Guessing I'm not the only one.

Is there a way to save the setup so with the click of a button I can be good to go?

As Oubliette said that’s how you save your windows.  Chat setup is thru a series of commands.  Go an alt and put in chat “/chat_save” but without the quotes.  On any existing character you’d have to do /chat_load to retrieve those settings.  On any new characters it will default to these new settings

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Shitty.

Well I know now.

Don't sweat the past...we really shouldn't even have this second chance, so love it for every minute you get

• Like 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Here is my way:

Resize/move all your stuff around so you have it how you want it.

Go to the chat box and type in:

/optionsave

Press enter.

/wdwsave

Press enter.

/Macro Fix "optionload$$wdwload"

Press enter.

A macro button named "Fix" will appear in your power tray. Any time you log in/zone/etc and your UI is all messed up...just click the button and everything will be back to how you like it.

Save keybinds- left alt

Load keybinds- left alt+L

/bind_save_file <filename>

/chat_save    Saves a list of chat settings to COH_INSTALL_DIRECTORY\chat.txt

/chat_load to load them

• Thanks 1
y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!