Partner/Conspirator badge opportunity this week

Vanden

The Partner/Conspirator badge is for completing Weekly Strike Targets when you've already earned the reward for the week, 50 times to be precise. This week the blueside WST is the Cavern of Transcendence trial. This trial is easily soloed since the removal of simultaneous glowie clicks from the game. Any two of Stealth/Super Speed/Stealth IO will allow any character to sneak past the enemies to grab the glowies, and a tray full of Lucks can let you grab the glowies if a mob happens to spawn near them. If you don't have stealth capabilities on your badger, you can always switch to a second or third build and pick them up there. Once all eight glowies are collected, all you have to do is run past the boss enemy in the last room and defeat the mobs guarding the hostage in back. The whole trial can be done in 5-10 minutes, and you can cut down the time on (some) runs by using the various mission door teleporter powers (though you can easily finish before they recharge). After you finish the trial, you can solo queue in the LFG menu for the trial to get back to Karsis and restart immediately. This is a great opportunity to grind out WSTs to get that badge.

You do need to run the story arc for Talshak the Mystic to unlock Karsis for the trial, but since that's part of another badge I assume the for badging community this post is targeted towards that won't be an issue.

Use empowerment station in your sg base

Give yourself a run boost, flight speed boost if you fly, smash resist, lethal rsist, hold resist, immobiilize resist, and Grant invisibility.  That last one is most important to stealh this trial the others are secondary and precautions

Combine grant invisibility with Stealth power pool and you can ghost with ease. I fly at ceiling level, if there is anyone near a glowie I get behind it to ensure line of site is broken, click it, wait a moment after it's done then move on

Fly above and past the final monster and his mob then take out the two guarding the hostage, and the monster won't be aggro.

Fastest time for me so far was 4 minutes 30 seconds

Edit: wrapped up the badg today. Fastest run time three minutes thirty seconds

More badge opprtunities while you grind WSTs: Every time you click a glowie in the mission, you get a medium inspiration, and every time you clear the trial you get a rare recipe. If you set those drops to be rejected at the P2W Vendor, you can also make progress on those rejection badges.

After not having much luck with just a stealth IO, I made the Grant Invisibility temp power at my SG base and was able to do it pretty easily. I did get aggro now and again if I mistimed a jump, but in most cases I could outrun it. A couple of times I aggroed the mobs near the hostage and my only option was to die, but I made sure to die back behind the hostage so that once the mobs reset I could use a Bounce Back (which I could craft from all the T2 END inspirations from clicking the obelisks) and a break free and then kill the two guys guarding the hostage.

Once I got the hang of it my completion times varied from 5:30 to 6:00. I am not a hardcore badge collector so I only did it until my Grant Invis wore off. I expected it to wear off after an hour but it lasted 90 minutes, which was time to do about 10 runs and get me the "10 times" badge. I took several long breaks in between several runs so I am sure if I did it again and pushed it I could probably get in about 15 runs in that 90 minute span.

True, I did get some nice recipe drops. I don't really care about the badge though, especially not enough to run this another 40 times. I may do another 90 minute session on my more stealthy and flight-capable gravity controller and see if it doesn't go a little more smoothly. She's only 38 so I am sure the exp would be worth it, plus the recipe and inspiration drops.