Our plans for the forums

Cipher

1 minute ago, GM Capocollo said:

The old theme's in a different format that would require manual porting, so it's a possibility that color scheme will return, but for now there's blue and white.

I guess I should have said colour scheme. I found the old forums colours to be easier on the eyes than the dark blue of the current colour scheme. Sorry for the confusion. 🙂

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

16 hours ago, Apparition said:

The original forums were VBulletin 4.x, which was considered the premiere commercial forums software at the time.  SMF 2.0 was free, and started development earlier, so it was bound to be lower quality.

At the rate that a lot of technology is improving I'm surprised that the free software didn't surpass the older 6 to 7 year dated forums.  Regardless, I don't care if the only way to communicate with each other was through oldschool ICQ or through Aluminum Cans and String.  I'm just happy and thankful to be able to play the game again! 

• Like 1

• Jimmy unfeatured this topic
  • Cipher unpinned this topic
  • Widower locked this topic