2 Street Justice derived assault sets

Street Assault

Combine Street Justice Melee attacks & Metal Chain whip attacks that use the 3 Whip Animations from MM>Demon Summoning.
Pop Culture Examples: Iron Monkey from well "Iron Monkey", Kurapica from Hunter X Hunter, Ivy from Soul Calibur, Bandit Leader from Claymore, Belmonts from Catlevania, Indiana Jones from you get the point,

Gun Fu/Gun Kata

Combine Pistol Blast Set Attacks with Street Justice or a mix of Martial Arts & Street Justice melee attacks with some altered animations for when pistols are drawn.

Pop Culture Examples: Tequila from Hard boiled, obviously All Gun Kata Practitioners from Equilibrium, Spike Speigle from Cowboy Bebop, Just about All fighters from the Matrix, Hitgirl & Bigdaddy from Kick-Ass & way too many more to name even 1/100th of them.

• Like 1

There are players over on the Mastermind subforum that want to be able to play with just the whip. Gotta admit the whip is a good part of the Powerset. I bet there's a will, and where there's a will, there's a way. Is there someone with 3D animation experience that would be willing to actually design new animations? They're few and far between, I believe. Let's look at this a bit more.

• Like 1

I would definitely like a different whip powerset, but I've already outlined a way to use existing graphics to make a workable Whip Assault Set.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

On 8/7/2019 at 8:58 PM, Some Random User said:

There are players over on the Mastermind subforum that want to be able to play with just the whip. Gotta admit the whip is a good part of the Powerset. I bet there's a will, and where there's a will, there's a way. Is there someone with 3D animation experience that would be willing to actually design new animations? They're few and far between, I believe. Let's look at this a bit more.

I got my Demon/Poison to 50 petless, solely because of the whip.

Death is the best debuff.

2 hours ago, Some Random User said:

I bet those debuffs from Poison didn't hurt, either.

Kinda why I went that way, wasn't easy, but doable. Just never increased difficulty. And warned teams that I was petless.

Death is the best debuff.